Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Citi
- Analyst (38)
- Summer Analyst (38)
- Customer Service Representative (30)
- Vice President (28)
- Investment Banking Analyst (28)
- Quantitative Analyst (27)
- Technology Analyst (26)
- Operations Analyst (23)
- Intern (22)
- Business Analyst (22)
- Risk Analyst (17)
- Teller (15)
- Management Associate (12)
- Financial Analyst (12)
- Sales & Trading Analyst (12)
- Senior Vice President (11)
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst (10)
- Assistant Manager (9)
- Associate (9)
- Assistant Vice President (8)
- Programmer Analyst (8)
- Senior Business Analyst (8)
- Sales and Trading Summer Analyst (8)
- AML Analyst (8)
- Project Manager (7)
- Software Engineer (7)
- Software Developer (6)
- IT Analyst (6)
- Summer Intern (6)
- Equity Research Associate (6)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Citi (Jersey City, NJ).
Basic computer science fundamentals, algorithms and JAVA/C++ questions. 5 rounds of interview for FT
- Nothing tough Answer Question
- Accepted OfferAverage InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Citi (Jersey City, NJ).
Questions about the experience, projects, technologies, situations.
Not much room to negotiate
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day – interviewed at Citi (Jersey City, NJ) in July 2010.
Interviewed with one of the biggest racist and liars I ever met. I had an interview with this person I wish I remembered his name. It was for a PM role for 'the biggest banking project ever' as he described it. I interviewed with him, he said he would call his Director to speak to me. Two minutes later he returned and said she was not available and that he would setup a second interview. Next thing I know I get a call from the recruiter stating they are not interested.
Helpful (2)No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Citi (Jersey City, NJ) in September 2009.
Had an interview with the head of the department and then a senior analyst at their hedge fund operational group. The head asked me the questions like "walk me through your resume", "why this job", "are you sure this is operational job not hedge fund job?". The senior consultant asked me about "walk me through your resume, what kind of analysis do you know, what kind of analysis have you done as a consultant".
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review