Citi Interview Questions in Jersey City, NJ

2.5

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Citi (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Basic computer science fundamentals, algorithms and JAVA/C++ questions. 5 rounds of interview for FT

Interview Questions

Business Analyst/Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Citi (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Questions about the experience, projects, technologies, situations.

Negotiation

Not much room to negotiate

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Citi (Jersey City, NJ) in July 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with one of the biggest racist and liars I ever met. I had an interview with this person I wish I remembered his name. It was for a PM role for 'the biggest banking project ever' as he described it. I interviewed with him, he said he would call his Director to speak to me. Two minutes later he returned and said she was not available and that he would setup a second interview. Next thing I know I get a call from the recruiter stating they are not interested.

Hedge Fund Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Citi (Jersey City, NJ) in September 2009.

Interview

Had an interview with the head of the department and then a senior analyst at their hedge fund operational group. The head asked me the questions like "walk me through your resume", "why this job", "are you sure this is operational job not hedge fund job?". The senior consultant asked me about "walk me through your resume, what kind of analysis do you know, what kind of analysis have you done as a consultant".

Interview Questions

• what kind of analysis techniques do you know?   1 Answer
    • if things don't go your way or take too long, how would you approach the situation to get things done within your deadline?   Answer Question