Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Citi
- Summer Analyst (45)
- Analyst (43)
- Customer Service Representative (40)
- Vice President (34)
- Investment Banking Analyst (29)
- Quantitative Analyst (28)
- Operations Analyst (28)
- Technology Analyst (27)
- Business Analyst (26)
- Intern (25)
- Risk Analyst (18)
- Teller (16)
- Sales & Trading Analyst (15)
- Senior Vice President (14)
- Management Associate (13)
- Assistant Manager (12)
- Financial Analyst (12)
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst (11)
- Associate (10)
- Programmer Analyst (9)
- Assistant Vice President (9)
- Senior Business Analyst (8)
- Software Developer (8)
- Project Manager (8)
- AML Analyst (8)
- Sales and Trading Summer Analyst (8)
- AML Compliance Analyst (8)
- IT Analyst (7)
- Software Engineer (7)
- Summer Intern (6)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Jersey City, NJ).
Basic computer science fundamentals, algorithms and JAVA/C++ questions. 5 rounds of interview for FT
- Nothing tough Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Jersey City, NJ) in September 2013.
One phone screening with a project manager. Followed by an onsite technical interview with senior management. Second on site interview with again senior management, mostly questions on management & leadership related. Very friendly and professional interview. As this is not full time opportunity, no HR personnel was involved.
- How do you lead your peers? Clock watcher or focus on deliverable!! Answer Question
- Accepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Jersey City, NJ).
Questions about the experience, projects, technologies, situations.
Not much room to negotiate
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Jersey City, NJ) in July 2010.
Interviewed with one of the biggest racist and liars I ever met. I had an interview with this person I wish I remembered his name. It was for a PM role for 'the biggest banking project ever' as he described it. I interviewed with him, he said he would call his Director to speak to me. Two minutes later he returned and said she was not available and that he would setup a second interview. Next thing I know I get a call from the recruiter stating they are not interested.
Helpful (2)No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Jersey City, NJ) in September 2009.
Had an interview with the head of the department and then a senior analyst at their hedge fund operational group. The head asked me the questions like "walk me through your resume", "why this job", "are you sure this is operational job not hedge fund job?". The senior consultant asked me about "walk me through your resume, what kind of analysis do you know, what kind of analysis have you done as a consultant".
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review