Citi

Very Easy Interview

Mortgage Closer Interview

Mortgage Closer
Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Citi in August 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was straight forward. I had 2 interviews and a personality test. The process too 2 weeks.

Interview Question – They were standard behavioral question.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I advised the pay I wanted and it was offered.

Very Easy Interview

Mortgage Processor Interview

Mortgage Processor
Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Citi in November 2012.

Interview Details – Received a call from an HR person asking me to apply for the position. Had a phone interview after which I was told I would hear from them within two weeks. Two months later I received another call to set up a face to face interview. The interviewer was excellent and everything went well. The applicants were all told we would receive either a phone call or an email within two weeks. It has now been a month and nothing. Not one word and follow up calls have gone unanswered.

Interview Question – What would you do if there were downtime?   View Answer

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!