Citi

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Latin America Internship Interview

Interviewed at Citi

Interview Details – I had a 30 minute phone interview that asked mostly behavioral questions and questions about Excel. The interviewer told me that I will be contacted by a hiring manager from one of the departments for a 2nd interview.

Interview Question – Just basic behavioral questions like biggest accomplishment, biggest project under your leadership, et cetera.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Citi

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!

Citi Videos

Citi – Why Work for Us?

​​Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citi Latin America Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Citi employees and interview candidates.