Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Citi
- Summer Analyst (40)
- Analyst (38)
- Customer Service Representative (30)
- Vice President (29)
- Investment Banking Analyst (28)
- Quantitative Analyst (27)
- Technology Analyst (27)
- Business Analyst (24)
- Operations Analyst (23)
- Intern (23)
- Risk Analyst (17)
- Teller (15)
- Management Associate (13)
- Financial Analyst (12)
- Sales & Trading Analyst (12)
- Senior Vice President (11)
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst (10)
- Assistant Manager (9)
- Associate (9)
- Assistant Vice President (8)
- Programmer Analyst (8)
- Senior Business Analyst (8)
- Sales and Trading Summer Analyst (8)
- AML Analyst (8)
- Project Manager (7)
- Software Engineer (7)
- Software Developer (6)
- IT Analyst (6)
- Summer Intern (6)
- Equity Research Associate (6)
The process took a week – interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in September 2007.
Unable to make initial interview so was conducted over phone. Was invited into the office for further interview. Several other interviewees that day, went through variety of questions in front of a panel. Asked about previous experience, knowledge of company, specific skills etc. Was informed a week later of a job offer.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Citi
Marketing InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Citi in April 2011.
Interview process was clearly laid out online.
- What was your most creative business proposal. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
I didn't feel like the company culture was a good fit.
Marketing InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Citi in February 2010.
I applied online through school career service. Two weeks later, I got a face-to-face interview invitation. I had two managers in one room to interview me. Many behavioral questions starting with: tell me a time when… Some keywords you need to mention include: leadership, teamwork, detail-oriented, etc.
- Tell me a time you had to confront your supervisor and how did you deal with it. Answer Question
Marketing InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at Citi in March 2009.
I had two 30 minute phone interviews. The first interview was with the HR department recruiter. The second interview was with the hiring manager. Pretty basic stuff. Why did I leave my last position? What have I been doing? What was in my past that was appropriate to the new position? They provided an explanation of the position. After weeks of waiting, I was finally informed that the positions req had been cancelled.
- What in your experience makes you right for this position? (Not a dificult question.) 1 Answer