Citi

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Citi in September 2007.

Interview Details – Unable to make initial interview so was conducted over phone. Was invited into the office for further interview. Several other interviewees that day, went through variety of questions in front of a panel. Asked about previous experience, knowledge of company, specific skills etc. Was informed a week later of a job offer.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?   Answer Question

Marketing

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Citi in April 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process was clearly laid out online.

Interview Question – What was your most creative business proposal.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I didn't feel like the company culture was a good fit.

Marketing

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citi in February 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online through school career service. Two weeks later, I got a face-to-face interview invitation. I had two managers in one room to interview me. Many behavioral questions starting with: tell me a time when… Some keywords you need to mention include: leadership, teamwork, detail-oriented, etc.

Interview Question – Tell me a time you had to confront your supervisor and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Marketing

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Citi in March 2009.

Interview Details – I had two 30 minute phone interviews. The first interview was with the HR department recruiter. The second interview was with the hiring manager. Pretty basic stuff. Why did I leave my last position? What have I been doing? What was in my past that was appropriate to the new position? They provided an explanation of the position. After weeks of waiting, I was finally informed that the positions req had been cancelled.

Interview Question – What in your experience makes you right for this position? (Not a dificult question.)   View Answer

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!