Citi

Citi Marketing Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a weekinterviewed at Citi in September 2007.

Unable to make initial interview so was conducted over phone. Was invited into the office for further interview. Several other interviewees that day, went through variety of questions in front of a panel. Asked about previous experience, knowledge of company, specific skills etc. Was informed a week later of a job offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Citi in April 2011.

Interview process was clearly laid out online.

Interview Questions

I didn't feel like the company culture was a good fit.

Marketing Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Citi in February 2010.

I applied online through school career service. Two weeks later, I got a face-to-face interview invitation. I had two managers in one room to interview me. Many behavioral questions starting with: tell me a time when… Some keywords you need to mention include: leadership, teamwork, detail-oriented, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you had to confront your supervisor and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Citi in March 2009.

I had two 30 minute phone interviews. The first interview was with the HR department recruiter. The second interview was with the hiring manager. Pretty basic stuff. Why did I leave my last position? What have I been doing? What was in my past that was appropriate to the new position? They provided an explanation of the position. After weeks of waiting, I was finally informed that the positions req had been cancelled.

Interview Questions
    • What in your experience makes you right for this position? (Not a dificult question.)   View Answer