Citi Mortgage Processor Interview Questions

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Ann Arbor, MI) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Received call two days later to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview was 3 days later. Phone interview was about 20 min. They informed me that they would call me within 10 days for a face to face interview if I qualified. I received the call within two hours. Completed face to dace interview the next week. It was 10 days afterwards when the job was offered.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to leave your previous employer to work here?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2012.

Interview

Received a call from an HR person asking me to apply for the position. Had a phone interview after which I was told I would hear from them within two weeks. Two months later I received another call to set up a face to face interview. The interviewer was excellent and everything went well. The applicants were all told we would receive either a phone call or an email within two weeks. It has now been a month and nothing. Not one word and follow up calls have gone unanswered.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there were downtime?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

Took place on campus in a large room where 20 or so other interviews were going on at the same time.