Citi

Relevance Date Difficulty

Vice President Interview

Vice President
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Citi in September 2012.

Interview Details – HR set me up to interview with 4 managers which was completed in one day. I was called back for a second round with 4 different managers. All was fair and went very well.

Interview Question – What would you do as a CFO of the company?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
New York, NY

I interviewed at Citi in April 2011.

Interview Details – Got selected for a campus Interview with two people from the department. On-site interview with 5-7 people (1-2 from each team), based on your resume, they choose who they want to speak to.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 2-5 years.   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Technician
New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Citi in January 2010.

Interview Details – it was fine. i went through a couple of panel interviews. Not really different from any other type of interview process these days. interviewers were friendly and felt pretty much at ease talking with them

Interview Question – greatest strength and weakness   Answer Question

Head of Data Acquisition Interview

Head of Data Acquisition
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Citi in August 2013.

Interview Details – Professional and efficient. Citi is well organized and transparent. HR managed the process and they kept me informed of each step. All scheduled appointments were kept and there were no surprises. the interviews, interviewers and meeting formats were all relevant.

Negotiation Details – Straight forward and colaborative

Very Easy Interview

Operations Analyst Interview

Operations Analyst
Roseland, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citi in October 2010.

Interview Details – 1st Round, 3 Interviews with Two VPs, One Associate
2nd Round, 3 Interviews with Two VPS (different), One SVP
All Questions Were Behavioral, save for one or two accounting related questions. Accounting questions were very basic, i.e. how does net income show up on Balance Sheet/ Cash Flow Statement.

Interview Question – Questions were more about fit than Technical Skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation.

Assistant Vice President - Corporate Strategy Interview

Assistant Vice President - Corporate Strategy
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Citi.

Interview Details – Applied through internal HR process - first round included interview with manager and case study, second round included 2 interviews with other managers, and final round was interview with group head

Interview Question – Business Case   Answer Question

Data Analyst (Contracted) Interview

Data Analyst (Contracted)
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Citi in November 2013.

Interview Details – Was asked in to the New York Office in Tribeca for an interview. Met with the lady who would be my manager and two of her partners in the RSG. The whole interiew was quick, but structured as a behavioral interview to start and then walking them through the process I would take.

Interview Question – The questions asked were very run of the mill basic interview questions. The hardest thing is making sure there was enough detail when walking them through the process.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citi.

Interview Details – One appointment, met with five different employees - some higher, some would be colleagues. Job description is useless as jobs there are totally fluid based on changing focus of group CFO.

Interview Question – Questions were easy, I think they liked my resume or, didn't like any other candidates   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None. Take it or leave it.

Management Associate Interview

Management Associate
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Citi in March 2013.

Interview Details – phone interview, super day 3 rounds of in-person interview

Interview Question – Why you   Answer Question

Human Resources Leadership Development Program Interview

Human Resources Leadership Development Program
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Citi.

Interview Details – The recruiters were clueless and the hiring manager was mean.

Interview Question – None. The hiring manager didn't ask any.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Citi

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!

Citi Videos

Citi – Why Work for Us?

​​Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citi interview questions and advice in New York City, NY. All 217 interview reviews posted anonymously by Citi employees and interview candidates.