Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Citi
- Summer Analyst (44)
- Analyst (38)
- Customer Service Representative (32)
- Vice President (30)
- Investment Banking Analyst (28)
- Quantitative Analyst (28)
- Technology Analyst (27)
- Operations Analyst (25)
- Intern (24)
- Business Analyst (24)
- Risk Analyst (17)
- Teller (15)
- Management Associate (13)
- Senior Vice President (12)
- Financial Analyst (12)
- Sales & Trading Analyst (12)
- Assistant Manager (10)
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst (10)
- Associate (9)
- Assistant Vice President (8)
- Senior Business Analyst (8)
- Programmer Analyst (8)
- AML Analyst (8)
- Sales and Trading Summer Analyst (8)
- Project Manager (7)
- Software Engineer (7)
- Equity Research Associate (6)
- IT Analyst (6)
- Summer Intern (6)
- Software Developer (6)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Citi (O'Fallon, MO).
Basic questions that they seem to ask on every interview. I liked how they take time out to get to know you and what you can really do with a company when they go outside the box
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Citi (O'Fallon, MO).
Phone Interview- They asked general questions
1:1 Interview - I really did not speak much the person interviewing me spoke the whole time.
The interview was the easiest part. He pretty much told me that I had the job.
Someone called, and advised me that Citi wanted to offer me a position. They advised me of the Salary, and i have 7 days to give them an answer.
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Citi (O'Fallon, MO) in May 2013.
Pretty indifferent to the interview. It did take a long time for a decision to be made.
- Why work at Citi? Answer Question
Straight forward - they have little negotiation room.