Citi Operations Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Getzville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Getzville, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

I got to interview there twice. The interviews were fairly well balanced. They mainly asked some general question about myself, the financial markets, and the structure of the company. I got the position and what they are looking for was someone who they could work into a good employee, not necessarily someone super knowledgeable

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

They kept asking questions about the operations process and how it could be improved in my firm. Also what were my long term goals - ie where did I want to be in 5 years time

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Newark, DE) in March 2011.

Interview

I was recruited through a collage event. I approached the representative having prepared for the conversation with a basic knowledge of the company and It's major contributing members. I also did some research on the role itself and what expectations may be.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. Relate your previous experience to this role.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Citi in June 2011.

Interview

The job interview process was easy. Simple interview and then hr contacted me as soon as Possible. Got Excell benefits abs pay at first. Tell off and sick time were both good as well.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

First, escorted into a private room and then begin with the interview. The first interviewer asks typical behavioral interview questions, asks about your experiences, and what are some things you have to offer and what are some plans for the future in bettering yourself. After finished with the first interviewer, he or she escorts you to another room to be interviewed by another person.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy if you prepare, really just be yourself, it was two back to back interviews 30 minutes each with different reps. The interview was held in my school and then was invited to super-day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

there was various stages, all quite tough with lots of competition for places. i found the interview process average with some tough questions and some rather easy to answer. i was asked a lot of questions with regards to what i would be doing, i was able to answer them but not perfectly as i didn't have any experience in the field.

Operations Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied on campus and went to my career fair to network with the analyst. Received an email for an on campus interview with a week, then after that received an email for a super day in NewYork. Interview questions were pretty basic, mostly behavioral. Asked me a lot about the program.

Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Roseland, NJ) in October 2010.

Interview

1st Round, 3 Interviews with Two VPs, One Associate 2nd Round, 3 Interviews with Two VPS (different), One SVP All Questions Were Behavioral, save for one or two accounting related questions. Accounting questions were very basic, i.e. how does net income show up on Balance Sheet/ Cash Flow Statement.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in December 2013.

Interview

The overall experience was very good. At the start only CV had to be submitted on-line and after closing date received an e-mail inviting me to the assessment centre. Had an option to choose between couple of days plus morning or afternoon session. All people I've met that day were lovely and tried to get everybody to relax and do our best.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected: Why Citi; what is good customer service; what I expect from the job; can I bring something to the company. Competency based: multitasking, problem solving, coping under pressure.   1 Answer