Citi

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Analyst Interview

Operations Analyst
Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Citi in December 2013.

Interview Details – The overall experience was very good. At the start only CV had to be submitted on-line and after closing date received an e-mail inviting me to the assessment centre. Had an option to choose between couple of days plus morning or afternoon session. All people I've met that day were lovely and tried to get everybody to relax and do our best.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected: Why Citi; what is good customer service; what I expect from the job; can I bring something to the company. Competency based: multitasking, problem solving, coping under pressure.   View Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Operations Analyst
London, England (UK)

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Citi in January 2011.

Interview Details – First there was a logic test online that was for only 10 minutes. When I got successful, I received an email after 5 weeks informing me that there was an interview 1:1 to London's headquarters. At that day, there were 2 back to back interviews of half an hour each 1 on 1. The first interviewer from HR department was very friendly. We were chatting in general and then there were some questions based on achievements and personality. Second Interviewer was a director from operations asking about the role I was applied for and she wanted to see if I truly understand the responsibilities and whether I fit the role or not. After finishing with the interviews a Logic test followed again to test if we were the ones that did it on the first time.

Interview Questions

• Explained a time where you acted under pressure.   Answer Question
  • Why you believe you are better for this role than the others   View Answer

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!