Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Citi
- Summer Analyst (49)
- Analyst (48)
- Customer Service Representative (43)
- Vice President (36)
- Investment Banking Analyst (30)
- Quantitative Analyst (30)
- Operations Analyst (29)
- Business Analyst (29)
- Intern (28)
- Technology Analyst (28)
- Risk Analyst (18)
- Teller (16)
- Sales & Trading Analyst (16)
- Senior Vice President (15)
- Management Associate (14)
- Assistant Manager (13)
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst (12)
- Financial Analyst (12)
- Assistant Vice President (11)
- Associate (10)
- Programmer Analyst (10)
- Software Developer (9)
- Project Manager (9)
- AML Compliance Analyst (9)
- AML Analyst (8)
- Sales and Trading Summer Analyst (8)
- IT Analyst (8)
- Senior Business Analyst (8)
- Software Engineer (7)
- Summer Intern (6)
Private Bank Analyst Interview
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (Dallas, TX).
After first round interview, I was asked back for a second and final round. I interviewed with 8 people and everyone was very friendly. The interview lasted about 2 hours and I talked with two people at a time and then rotated.
Other Interview Reviews for Citi
Private Banking Analyst InterviewNo OfferDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi in October 2014.
Applied through company website + referrals. Contacted me for a phone interview. Combination of technical as well as company fit questions. Interviewer didn't seem all too interested in my answers. A couple of the more personal questions caught me off guard.
- Why private banking? What is your biggest regret? Tell me about a time you were in a group and faced a problem and how you came to a solution. How would you tell bad news to someone? Which countries would you invest in? If I were a client with $10 mill - where would you invest? What matters to you? Answer Question
Private Banking Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in November 2011.
Only 2 rounds (although I may have been fast-tracked bc of connections.) 1st round interview via phone is entirely fit. 2nd round is a 3 part interview where you meet with 3 pairs of their PB team. All of them have their fit components, with 1 being slightly more technical, and the other 2 being more experience based.
- Which of the following asset classes is offers the best value in a low-interest rate environment: HY, inv. grade bonds, or equity market? Answer Question