Citi Product Manager Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Initial phone call from Citi recruiter . I had two days of interviews with 4 people each day. They did a baukground check. The recruiter was very helpful and easy to work with.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. The interviewers were trying to assess if I knew about the products I would be managing.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate for base salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Citi in June 2012.

Interview

It was ok. Asked a few questions mostly looking for job experience related. Was a little rushed.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Citi in February 2008.

Interview

A former colleague made the introduction to the hiring manager. The initial contact with the Bank was positive. The infrastructure of the company was positive, the people I met with were insightful, and the questions posed were probing but fair. I had three interviews, each with more senior people. My advice is to be as well-versed as possible in the workings of the department you are attempting to join. I think that made the difference.

Interview Questions

Counter offer from current employer was more attractive.