Citi

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Citi in June 2012.

Interview Details – It was ok. Asked a few questions mostly looking for job experience related. Was a little rushed.

Interview Question – Best idea   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Citi in February 2008.

Interview Details – A former colleague made the introduction to the hiring manager. The initial contact with the Bank was positive. The infrastructure of the company was positive, the people I met with were insightful, and the questions posed were probing but fair. I had three interviews, each with more senior people. My advice is to be as well-versed as possible in the workings of the department you are attempting to join. I think that made the difference.

Interview Question – What is your opinion of our recent business decision?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Counter offer from current employer was more attractive.

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!