Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Citi
- Analyst (38)
- Summer Analyst (38)
- Customer Service Representative (30)
- Vice President (28)
- Investment Banking Analyst (28)
- Quantitative Analyst (27)
- Technology Analyst (26)
- Operations Analyst (23)
- Intern (22)
- Business Analyst (22)
- Risk Analyst (17)
- Teller (15)
- Management Associate (12)
- Financial Analyst (12)
- Sales & Trading Analyst (12)
- Senior Vice President (11)
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst (10)
- Assistant Manager (9)
- Associate (9)
- Assistant Vice President (8)
- Programmer Analyst (8)
- Senior Business Analyst (8)
- Sales and Trading Summer Analyst (8)
- AML Analyst (8)
- Project Manager (7)
- Software Engineer (7)
- Software Developer (6)
- IT Analyst (6)
- Summer Intern (6)
- Equity Research Associate (6)
Product Manager Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in February 2011.
Initial phone call from Citi recruiter . I had two days of interviews with 4 people each day. They did a baukground check. The recruiter was very helpful and easy to work with.
- There were no difficult questions. The interviewers were trying to assess if I knew about the products I would be managing. 1 Answer
Negotiate for base salary.
Other Interview Reviews for Citi
Product Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Citi in June 2012.
It was ok. Asked a few questions mostly looking for job experience related. Was a little rushed.
- Best idea Answer Question
Product Manager InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks – interviewed at Citi in February 2008.
A former colleague made the introduction to the hiring manager. The initial contact with the Bank was positive. The infrastructure of the company was positive, the people I met with were insightful, and the questions posed were probing but fair. I had three interviews, each with more senior people. My advice is to be as well-versed as possible in the workings of the department you are attempting to join. I think that made the difference.
- What is your opinion of our recent business decision? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Counter offer from current employer was more attractive.