Citi Product Manager Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Citi in February 2011.

Initial phone call from Citi recruiter . I had two days of interviews with 4 people each day. They did a baukground check. The recruiter was very helpful and easy to work with.

Interview Questions
  • There were no difficult questions. The interviewers were trying to assess if I knew about the products I would be managing.   View Answer
Negotiate for base salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Product Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Citi in June 2012.

It was ok. Asked a few questions mostly looking for job experience related. Was a little rushed.

Product Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Citi in February 2008.

A former colleague made the introduction to the hiring manager. The initial contact with the Bank was positive. The infrastructure of the company was positive, the people I met with were insightful, and the questions posed were probing but fair. I had three interviews, each with more senior people. My advice is to be as well-versed as possible in the workings of the department you are attempting to join. I think that made the difference.

Interview Questions

Counter offer from current employer was more attractive.

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!