Citi

Citi Project Leader Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Leader Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Citi.

2 - 3 phone or face to face interviews

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Citi in January 2008.

Recruiter arranged for the interview. Initially met with HR, then the hiring manager. This lasted about 30 mins each.
    This was followed up with interviews with 2 senior team members. About 30 mins each.
    Was called in the next day to interview with Sr Manager. This lasted about 45 mins.
    Recruiter called to say I was given an offer. The $ amount I was initially quoted by the recruiter was reduced by 5K. This was firm, no flexibility.
    Anyway, I took it.

During the interview, the manager seemed to be really busy and was called away a few times to fight some fire and take phone calls. This was annoying for me, felt sorry for the manager. Seemed like he did not delegate enough and took it upon himself to handle every situation.

Interview Questions
    There was no room for negotiation. If you like the people or technology or responsibilities, take the offer, get the experience, then look around to move to another team/department.