Citi

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Leader Interview

Project Leader

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Citi.

Interview Details – 2 - 3 phone or face to face interviews

Interview Question – STAR Method is utilized   Answer Question

Project Leader Interview

Project Leader
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Citi in January 2008.

Interview Details – Recruiter arranged for the interview. Initially met with HR, then the hiring manager. This lasted about 30 mins each.
This was followed up with interviews with 2 senior team members. About 30 mins each.
Was called in the next day to interview with Sr Manager. This lasted about 45 mins.
Recruiter called to say I was given an offer. The $ amount I was initially quoted by the recruiter was reduced by 5K. This was firm, no flexibility.
Anyway, I took it.

During the interview, the manager seemed to be really busy and was called away a few times to fight some fire and take phone calls. This was annoying for me, felt sorry for the manager. Seemed like he did not delegate enough and took it upon himself to handle every situation.

Interview Question – Where do you want to be in 10 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no room for negotiation. If you like the people or technology or responsibilities, take the offer, get the experience, then look around to move to another team/department.

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!