Citi

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Elk Grove Village, IL

I interviewed at Citi in June 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed with several individuals. It wasn't too difficult. More of a personality check than anything else. No technical questions were asked even though it was for a technical position. Overall it went very well and I believe they asked all the right questions for the position - with the exception to not asking anything technical.

Interview Question – Pulled out some data and had me do some analysis on the spot.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Citi

Interview Details – Interviewed in Hong Kong office. 3 risk managers interviewed me. The one common question is that why you want to do risk management. Other questions are about resume, such as Basel 3, DCFmodel, etc. Most if the time they are talking, about their jobs. They also ask about latest news.

Interview Question – Why you do not want to be a trader?   View Answer

Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Citi in August 2011.

Interview Details – Strong organizational skills; Ability to work independently; proactive, results oriented, attention to detail and follow up; ability to prioritize and manage a large variety of tasks and timelines effectively in a face-paced environment.

Interviewed at Citi

Interview Details – Applied online and received a call the next day to schedule an interview. Interview very fluid, more of a conversation.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Citi

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!

Citi Videos

Citi – Why Work for Us?

​​Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citi RISK MANAGER interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Citi employees and interview candidates.