Citi

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Citi in May 2010.

I interviewed for a Relationship manager postion covering LI NYC Brooklyn Queens and the Bronx. I took the lead on the interviewing processing by clearly descibing my prior expiences na dtechincal expertise and major contributions to the banks bottom line.I asked the interviewer where did the bank want to be in 5 ears asking for growth ,expansion and product development answer s bui was just given talking ponts and no real depth and analysis of the diraction of the bank

Interview Questions
  • what contribution or botton line contribution would i be able to bring to the bank?   View Answer

Lack of direction and chemistry with the interviewer and no feelings of confidence or postive feeling that this is the place for my banking carerr to prosper.

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Relationships Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Citi in June 2009.

sent my cv to citigroup HR with covering letter, got a telephone interview about a month after, with 3 people interviewing me, asking me funny questions, i prepared myself properly for the interview.
    i believe the main person who interviewed me had a small knowledge of the banking industry, because of the 'silly' questions she was asking me(although i was very polite with her).
    not saying that bcoz i didnt get the job, but bcoz of the type of questions she was asking me.
    some HR officers have no knowledge of the industry they are working in. they just are plain and bland HR officers with no specialisation.
    i have 6 years relevant experience in banking and just graduated with Merit with a Master in Banking, at least i know a little bit of what am talking about.

Interview Questions
    • she asked me if we do lending in our bank   View Answer
    • she asked me irrelevant questions about my marital status, etc..   View Answer