Citi

Very Easy Interview

Sanctions Screener Interview

Sanctions Screener
Tampa, FL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Citi in June 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview after working for company 2 years as a temporary employee. They needed to make a decision on what to do with the unit. Once the decision was made to continue with the work we were doing then, we were individually interviewed via phone while at work and the paperwork was pushed through pretty quickly and we became permanent employees.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult situation at work and how you handled it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Citi

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!

Citi Videos

Citi – Why Work for Us?

​​Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citi Sanctions Screener interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Citi employees and interview candidates.