Citi

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citi.

Interview Details – One appointment, met with five different employees - some higher, some would be colleagues. Job description is useless as jobs there are totally fluid based on changing focus of group CFO.

Interview Question – Questions were easy, I think they liked my resume or, didn't like any other candidates   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None. Take it or leave it.

New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Citi in June 2011.

Interview Details – Behavioral interview. Asked about project experience and talked about potential role. Talked about the project in question being hired for.

Interview Question – what was your most difficult issue in a project?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Citi in October 2010.

Interview Details – Due to my experiance there was just a phone interview

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Tampa, FL

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Citi in March 2011.

Interview Details – Very quick interview process from the original recruiter call to the interview was one day.
They tell you what building to go to for the interview but not that there are several garages and you can end up parking on the other side of campus. Very high security, make sure you take your ID or you will not get it. Beautiful building and grounds, very bright and looks recently updated.

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest question you have ever been asked at an interview? – What was your answer?   Answer Question
  • Name your 3 best and worst traits.   Answer Question

Jacksonville, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Citi in November 2009.

Interview Details – The interview consisted mainly of the hiring manager describing the job in great detail. I then went over my work experience. There were a few situational questions, such as, how you would handle adversity and gaining a consensus from multiple people. I thought the interview went very well. Unfortunately, communication from HR was non-existent. I attempted to follow up with the HR recruiter but no calls were returned. Several months later, I received an email that thanked me for my time.

Interview Question – Describe a time where you disagreed with a decision made by management.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Citi in November 2008.

Interview Details – It was an internal position for which I applied online. The recruiter contacted me to setup a phone interview. I was called in for 1:1 interviews with 3 managers. Afterwards, I have a second round with the department head. Then, I got an offer that was too low and I had to negotiate the title/salary.

Interview Question – What is the exit process for your projects?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Difficult since internal position.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Citi

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!

Citi Videos

Citi – Why Work for Us?

​​Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citi Senior Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Citi employees and interview candidates.