Citi

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Officer Interview

Roanoke, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Citi.

Interview Details – I was contacted through an external recruiter upon having shown interest, I had to wait another 4 months before any one contacted me from Citi. It was only upon my persistence and due diligence that I did not slip through the seems. Once the ball started rolling I was brought tin for a technical interview by the manger and the team lead of my group.

The interview was formal but the environment was friendly unlike some other interviews I have had in the past with other companies.

Interview Question – Nothing beyond the usual. I would say mostly people skills and a little bit of technical skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for $75k but was approved for $72k. I did not persist as my situation was such that I did not have the luxury to play hard ball over a trivial amount of money.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Citi

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!

Citi Videos

Citi – Why Work for Us?

​​Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citi Senior Officer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Citi employees and interview candidates.