Citi Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi in February 2015.

Interview

The process of interviewing with Citi's Engineering dept. was unprofessional. The hiring manager missed our initial phone interview without any notice, and then the HR recruiter tells me to let him know if and when the manager calls by COB, assuming I was going to wait the rest of the day for the interview. We rescheduled the phone interview for the following day. The person interviewing me had a very deep accent and I had to ask multiple times to repeat the question. The questions were easy and not deeply technical, but in less than 24 hours of business day they decided to go "with another person," even though I know I did well in answering the questions. Seems like they already made their decision prior to my interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Distributed client server architecture

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi in May 2011.

Interview

Initial contact was with vendor for a contract position. Basic questions regarding experience were asked.