Citi Software Developer Interview Questions

3.3

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Basically questions about the my resume. Especially projects, asked about my hometown, how is the weather there, do you like the weather in Buffalo, do you want to stay in Buffalo?Describe projects, what techniques did you use, and what is the differenty you encountered during that. Also, on technique questions, implement queue using linkedlist

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Citi (Delhi (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Apti+coding on amcat...
    Sucks.. because the comapny doesnt consider your coding questions.. takes only your apti scores into consideration. that thing disappointed me. Good for those who have excellent apti and good coding

Interview Questions

• Everything is easy if the company puts some sense into recruitment process   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Citi.

Interview

This hiring was for pune location and interview happened in Bangalore.
    I was contacted through a consulting agency, and when i went to the interview location at scheduled time, i was told that it was first come first. I had to wait for 2 hours and then in interview, Interviewer was not even listening. He was more worried about not having lunch at 2 PM. And his behavior was so rude as if he just wanted to get rid of the process.
    Questions asked:
    Tell me about executor framework.
    Difference in Future and Callable.
    Singleton and Decorator pattern.
    How two systems communicate each other?
    I answered all of them but considering his behavior I left the venue after first round.
    Will never ever apply for citi bank in my life.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Citi (Pune (India)).

Interview

Call from recruitment consultancy. Followed with initial screening. 4 Technical rounds 2 HR rounds. Process took 5+ weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was unexpected. The citi environment is more important.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Super day interview. We had 3 30 minute interviews, followed by an exam for supposedly 1 hour. It was incredibly unprofessional. We were left in a room alone, and people who clearly knew each other were cheating on the exam. The problems were clearly taken out of some resource for these types of questions, and edited not so well, since some problems were like problems that existed, except didn't make sense.

Interview Questions

• What is a real time operating system? What are hard and soft ones? Give examples.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Citi in March 2011.

Interview

For the phone interview, the interviewer asked me few questions about java collection, how hashtable work, and few database questions. Then they invited me to have a face-to-face interview with 7 people on two different days. One asked to read a piece of code snippet and explain how it works. The others asked me quite a lot of question on multi-threading and few brain teasing questions. At the end, the director asked me to come up with the fastest algorithm to solve a problem - you are given a list of integer continuously and find the max of last 10 minutes of integer you are given. He also asked me how would I implement web pagination.

Interview Questions

• Reverse a sentence in word with least passing and no extra storage.   Answer Question