Citi

Updated Mar 4, 2015
Updated Mar 4, 2015

3.2

Summer Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Citi in January 2015.

In Office first round of interviews for a summer internship in Sales and Trading.

I was interviewed twice, each time about 30 minutes by an Englishman 5I would say between 26 and 30 years old, Associate level). They were both very nice and did their best to put me at ease. It was much more of a conversation than an interview, nothing really technical, they just want to check our motivation and interest, as well as our work experience, and see if we will cope with high pressure.

Amazing view on London from the 36th floor!

Interview Questions
  • Do you more or less know what a salesperson and a trader do? Which would be your preference?   Answer Question
I have been invited to the next round, which will be the final one: the 6h30 assessment!

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Summer Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Citi.

Three round of interviews by bankers; the banker will send an Email and schedule for the time slot. I have already done two of the interviews, one by association, one by VP. The associate's interview was normal process including CV check, why Citi, Why IBD and competency questions (Example of team members have different opinions); also technical questions ( is it possible that a company has negative equity? why a company has positive EBITDA for 10 years and goes bankruptcy one day? What's the drawback of DCF? What will happen to three statements if depreciation increases 10?)

Interview Questions
    • is it possible that a company has negative equity?   View Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Citi in December 2012.

No preliminary round. Only one final AC comprehending 4 interviews, one case study with individual presentation, one group case study and two tests (one verbal, one quantitative)