Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Citi
- Summer Analyst (45)
- Analyst (41)
- Customer Service Representative (40)
- Vice President (34)
- Investment Banking Analyst (29)
- Quantitative Analyst (28)
- Technology Analyst (27)
- Operations Analyst (26)
- Business Analyst (26)
- Intern (25)
- Risk Analyst (18)
- Teller (16)
- Management Associate (13)
- Senior Vice President (13)
- Sales & Trading Analyst (13)
- Financial Analyst (12)
- Assistant Manager (11)
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst (10)
- Associate (10)
- Assistant Vice President (9)
- Programmer Analyst (9)
- Project Manager (8)
- Senior Business Analyst (8)
- Software Developer (8)
- Sales and Trading Summer Analyst (8)
- AML Analyst (8)
- AML Compliance Analyst (7)
- Software Engineer (7)
- Summer Intern (6)
- IT Analyst (6)
Summer Associate Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.
First round of on-campus (MBA) interviews, with a string of fit & competency questions. I had to go through two rounds of interviews, where it was mostly a friendly atmosphere. Second round was at the Canary Wharf office (their UK headquarters), with 4 interviews with all fit & competency & technical questions. The second round interviews involved more senior people, mostly with directors and MDs.
- Tell me about your leadership experience Answer Question
There was no negotiating process involved.
Other Interview Reviews for Citi
Summer Associate InterviewNo Offer
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Citi.
2 rounds, 1st phone interview with a 2nd year associate, 2nd on site with 3 different 1st year ass. director and VP
- IBM wants to make an acquisition - what do you do? Answer Question
Summer Associate InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Citi in June 2010.
Started with telephone interview with 2 hiring managers. Finished with 1:1 interview with the director.
- Describe your leadership style. Answer Question
Summer Associate InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Citi in October 2009.
On campus interview, asked about background and research. Asked for Taylor series expansion and how to write a matlab script for exp(x) without toolboxes.
- Taylor series of exp(x) Answer Question