Citi

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions

Supplier Audit Position Interview

Supplier Audit Position
Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Citi in June 2013.

Interview Details – I applied for the position online and was contacted by a global recruiter out of NY. The telephone interview went well and I was scheduled for a face to face interview in Irving. The recruiter indicated they were in a hiring mode so there would not be the need for multiple interviews.

Interviewed with two different managers back to back. The interviews were extremely structured (behavioral questions) and relatively short (30 minutes each). This format did not allow time to ask questions about the position, environment, expectations, or next steps. I tried to follow up with the recruiter concerning the status of the position but have yet to receive a reply. I am disappointed since I was lead to believe they were ready to hire qualified individuals after months of cutbacks and delays. I also followed up with the two managers who did not reply to my inquiries as well.

I am wondering if this is the right environment for me....

Interview Question – I was asked what did I see as the three greatest risk for that area.   View Answer

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!