Citi

Updated Dec 8, 2014

3.2

25 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bournemouth, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bournemouth, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Citi in February 2012.

Same like usual assessment centre experience. I hope you could make the offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Citi in November 2010.

Received an email to attend their "Technology Super Day" Interview process after dropping my resume to a Citi representative at my school's career fair. I accepted their invitation and went to New York for the interview. I had three 30 minute interviews with representatives from three different branches. The questions weren't too difficult and I had to walk each interviewer through my resume step by step.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Citi in March 2009.

1. Apply online
    2. Campus interview
    3. 2-hour interview. 4 managers, 30 minutes each

Interview Questions
    • What were the major challenges you experienced in your prior job, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Citi in July 2011.

They called back more than 3 months after I applied online but the interview process was fast.
    I had a phone interview initially about my current status, skills, availability, location preference etc .
    Then I had 2 on site interviews on the same day. The first interview was technical and resume based, they asked me about the technologies I was good with and how I used it.
    Second interview was more behavioral in nature, where the interviewer contrasted lots of scenarios.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle a colleague you think wasn't pulling his weight?   View Answer
    No, there was no option to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Citi in November 2012.

Went to a Super Day with a lot of other students. Had multiple 1 on 1 interviews asking basic personality and programming questions. Officially applied to a position after and had another mini-Super Day with less applicants involved but far more in-depth interviews. Then had an hour to take a written test.

Interview Questions
    • How do you swap two integer variables without using a temp variable?   View Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Citi.

Got an on-campus interview call

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Citi.

one hour written technical test based on programs related to OOPS, recursion, SQL and a little bit of networking. After that 3 back to back interviews with 3 groups having 2 managers in each group.

The interviewer are friendly and gives you chance to think. Prepare yourself for linked list, inheritance, data structures, trees and SQL based questions like joins and dependencies. Be ready to write program on paper. Explain previous school projects etc.

Interview Questions
    • Most of your question will be related to data structures. So, it may be difficult for you if your basics are not clear.   Answer Question
    They have a standard and they offer one of the best package in the market. So there is nothing much to negotiate.

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Citi.

Citi came to my university during a career fair in mid September. I handed my resume to one of the recruiters and was contacted early October to attend a webinar. After the interview process, I was given an offer a week later. Interview consists of four 30 minute 1 on 1 interviews. It was more of a personality test. The first interviewer asked about my interest in the financial business, and generic HR questions. The second interviewer went through my resume and picked at it. He picked a section and asked me to solve a problem revolved around it. The third interviewer asked me to describe a project that I did. I went over the process and he decides to pick out a specific part and test my knowledge of it. The fourth interviewer asked me to choose a project and asked why I like that project so much, and tested a bit on data structures and simple algorithms.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation, take it or leave it.

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Citi.

I have applied through their web site and after 1 month they have contacted me do a logical test. The next step was 2-part phone interview with two people from the technology department. The questions were mostly competency based questions.
    Two days later I was invited to take part in the Assessment Center, where I had to write a report based on a document and also prepare for a presentation. Moreover I had 3 face-to-face interviews, the presentation, and one logical test on their computers privided by TalentQ.

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Citi.

1 on campus interview then 3 1-on-1 interview. All technical questions either related to your experience and projects. Lots of programming questions. Be prepared to take a written test at the end of super day interview.