Citi

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technology Analyst Interview

Technology Analyst
Bournemouth, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Citi in February 2012.

Interview Details – Same like usual assessment centre experience. I hope you could make the offer.

Interview Questions

Technology Analyst Interview

Technology Analyst
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Citi in January 2008.

Interview Details – The interview day gave me a rather positive impression towards Citi.

In the morning, there are maths and logic tests followed by 3 one-to-one interviews with managers. The tests are about 20 minutes each and relatively straight forward. My interviewers were quite friendly as well and 2/3 of them felt more like conversations; conversations about my past experience, what I would do in certain scenarios and a few questions testing my technical expertise. The interviews did not have much of the usual pointless HR questions you might get asked, such as "why do you want to work with us?" or "have you used technology?", which seemed like the only thing that Goldman Sachs was interested in.

During lunch, you have a chance to speak to a few recent recruits and also given a project proposal to read. The tasks during the afternoon are based on this. First, you need to submit an essay about this project and also prepare some presentation material such as slides. Once this has been completed, you present the project to a manager and later you are grouped with a few other applicants to discuss the feasibility of the project and also try to improve the design.

This concludes the interview day.

Interview Question – There was a financial question which I was asked, I forget the question, but it was about Citi and the current financial crisis.   View Answer

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!