Citi Teller Interview Questions & Reviews

15 interviews

2.3

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Teller Interview

Phone interview went very well. There were no questions that I find difficult. Basically just asking for my career background, previous job experience, why applying to their company, etc. They said will call again in 7-10 days but it has been two weeks and no word from them yet.

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Teller Interview

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Citi.

They asked about my previous experience. they are looking to see if you have previous retail experience, they are focused on customer service. Also, they want to make sure your are goal driven and will help meet the goals of the bank, that you can REFER and SELL.

12,000 yearly plus benefits

Teller Interview

Signed up online and they called me. In the phone call you will have to find a time to interview through phone. They call at the exact time specified. The interview was filled with behavioral questions. They focus a lot on customer service. They say they will email or call you back but they didn't.

Interview Questions
    • They asked situational questions like how would you handle selling our products.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Queens Village, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Queens Village, NY

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Citi in November 2009.

The interview went easy and very short the one to one interview was ok the branch manager was strict person but very professional .. easy questions mostly I would say basic personal and bank related questions Overall it was a very easy and fair interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Delray Beach, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Delray Beach, FL

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Citi in October 2011.

I applied for teller openings in the Palm Beach County area in early Sept. and got an email from Citi HR to set up a telephone interview. HR called me at my appt. time SHARP, so make sure you are near the phone. Interviewer was very friendly and the interview itself lasted about 10 minutes. She told me right away I did well and seemed like I would be a match for the position. She told me there were a number of branches opening in the PBC area and that one of the hiring managers would contact me in a week or so. I have received zero communication since then...

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a customer with multiple requests?   View Answer
    • Specifically, what is the extent of your cash handling experience?   View Answer
    • Describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer.   View Answer

Teller Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Citi in April 2012.

i applied online, and received an email to schedule a phone interview. A recruiter called me a day later scheduled and interview for the next day over the phone. Called me and asked a few basic questions..just waiting for the 1:1 interview.

Teller Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citi in June 2011.

Received a phone called which was my first interview, then a personal interview, then another phone interview and last the offer for employment.

Teller Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Citi.

Applied online, HR called me 3 months later, phone call interview and finally manager interview.
    Easy questions related to different referrals case scenarios

Teller Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Citi in July 2014.

Applied online and a few days later received a phone call from a recruiter and wanted to set up an interview. Then I met with 2 managers and then a few days later, 1 more interview. No crazy questions..they're just looking to see if you have great customer service skills.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a bad experience you had with a customer   Answer Question
    No negotiation since what they offered was great.

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citi.

Applied online, got a phone interview, then I had a interview with the area manager, after that I meet with the branch manager. the process took about 2 to 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • The questions are very basic. (education, experience, etc.) Employers want to make sure the person can do the job he/she applied.   Answer Question

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!