Citi

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Unix Administrative Interview

Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Citi in April 2008.

Interview Details – The thing that struck me was the diffidence of the organisation. I almost had to let myself out after the interview - the interview was a video conference and there was no-one local to show me around. It this is a company trying to sell itself, it failed miserably. The questions were not that technical (technical part covered during a previous aptitude test) - it was weird sitting in an empty room looking at a couple of interviewers on a TV screen. Everyone was pleasant enough, but I expect the company to try to sell itself to me, as well as the other way round - I definitely did not get that impression.

Interview Question – Give example of a situation where you went above and beyond.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Impersonal interview process and poor salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Citi

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!

Citi Videos

Citi – Why Work for Us?

​​Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citi Unix Administrative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Citi employees and interview candidates.