Citi

Citi Unix Administrative Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Unix Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)
Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Citi in April 2008.

The thing that struck me was the diffidence of the organisation. I almost had to let myself out after the interview - the interview was a video conference and there was no-one local to show me around. It this is a company trying to sell itself, it failed miserably. The questions were not that technical (technical part covered during a previous aptitude test) - it was weird sitting in an empty room looking at a couple of interviewers on a TV screen. Everyone was pleasant enough, but I expect the company to try to sell itself to me, as well as the other way round - I definitely did not get that impression.

Interview Questions
  • Give example of a situation where you went above and beyond.   Answer Question

Impersonal interview process and poor salary.