Citi

Updated Jun 30, 2014

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Citi in September 2013.

I had 7 interviews, 6 1-2-1's standard 'talk me through your CV and give me examples when....' type of questions and a standard HR interview (but 1-2-1's continued after the HR interview).

Interview Questions
  • Pretty standard questions and a few scenario based questions but if you have enough experience it wouldn't be taxing.   Answer Question
Was offered more than the number I stated but Citi were aware that I had other offers and was in the middle of other interview processes

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Citi in November 2010.

As with any Investment bank interviewing is a lengthy process here and you need to make sure you get a favourable feedback from all your interviewers to get the offer. Depenfing on the level of your sought position you may be interviewed by the Head of Depertment to a few juniors to make sure you "fit well" with the team. So please bring out your personality as much as your professionalism.

Interview Questions
    • What do you want to be doing in next 5-10 years,   View Answer
    In my case being humble worked very much in my favour, I got a nice increase to my previous salary, without asking that much.

Vice President Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Citi in January 2009.

I went for an experienced role so all the interviews were all 1:1 interviews. Met the hiring manager the first time, and had a half an hour meeting, talking about the role and requirements for the role, and also about my previous work experience. Subsequently I met the rest of the team, also similar interview format, and finally the head of the business to get the final OK.

Interview Questions
    • We are only looking for the best people, how do you think you stand out among the other candidates?   View Answer