Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Citi
- Summer Analyst (45)
- Analyst (41)
- Customer Service Representative (40)
- Vice President (33)
- Investment Banking Analyst (29)
- Quantitative Analyst (28)
- Technology Analyst (27)
- Operations Analyst (26)
- Business Analyst (26)
- Intern (25)
- Risk Analyst (18)
- Teller (16)
- Management Associate (13)
- Senior Vice President (13)
- Sales & Trading Analyst (13)
- Financial Analyst (12)
- Assistant Manager (11)
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst (10)
- Associate (10)
- Assistant Vice President (9)
- Programmer Analyst (9)
- Project Manager (8)
- Senior Business Analyst (8)
- Software Developer (8)
- Sales and Trading Summer Analyst (8)
- AML Analyst (8)
- AML Compliance Analyst (7)
- Software Engineer (7)
- Summer Intern (6)
- IT Analyst (6)
Vice President Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in September 2013.
I had 7 interviews, 6 1-2-1's standard 'talk me through your CV and give me examples when....' type of questions and a standard HR interview (but 1-2-1's continued after the HR interview).
- Pretty standard questions and a few scenario based questions but if you have enough experience it wouldn't be taxing. Answer Question
Was offered more than the number I stated but Citi were aware that I had other offers and was in the middle of other interview processes
Other Interview Reviews for Citi
Vice President InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in November 2010.
As with any Investment bank interviewing is a lengthy process here and you need to make sure you get a favourable feedback from all your interviewers to get the offer. Depenfing on the level of your sought position you may be interviewed by the Head of Depertment to a few juniors to make sure you "fit well" with the team. So please bring out your personality as much as your professionalism.
- What do you want to be doing in next 5-10 years, 1 Answer
In my case being humble worked very much in my favour, I got a nice increase to my previous salary, without asking that much.
Vice President InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Citi in January 2009.
I went for an experienced role so all the interviews were all 1:1 interviews. Met the hiring manager the first time, and had a half an hour meeting, talking about the role and requirements for the role, and also about my previous work experience. Subsequently I met the rest of the team, also similar interview format, and finally the head of the business to get the final OK.
- We are only looking for the best people, how do you think you stand out among the other candidates? 1 Answer