CitiFinancial Auto

Relevance Date Difficulty

Collector Interview

Collector
Centennial, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CitiFinancial Auto in January 2008.

Interview Details – Background check, strong personalities preferred, adjusts to change well

Interview Question – know what the FDCPA is and you will shine for entry level collections   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Credit Analyst Interview

Credit Analyst

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at CitiFinancial Auto.

Interview Details – My interview process was 5 months from application to hire.... by the time the recruiter called me I had trouble remembering what job they were calling about! One face to face interview by manager prior to being offered position. Culture and ability to get along with (aka: interact with difficult people) others was most important.

Interview Question – How do you work with people that you don't like?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, their initial offer was great!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CitiFinancial Auto? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CitiFinancial Auto interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CitiFinancial Auto employees and interview candidates.