Citibank Customer Service Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norfolk, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Citibank in December 2008.

The department was just opening so they were looking for people to fill seats. So it was simple for me.

Interview Questions
  • f faced with a situation where you had to tell on another employee, what would you do.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Citibank

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Citibank in April 2008.

To start with you need to fill out the basic job skills test online, then you wait around to hear whether or not your able to be interviewed so if I remember right you come in on either a tuesday or a thursday and you spend a whole day filling out paperwork, 4-5 hours of that and when your done you find out if your able to be interviewed from there. They set you up a time to come in to be interviewed in the next few days after your paperwork marathon. You come back for your interview appointment and wait around for one of the floor managers to come and interview you. They have a few sheets of questions "Name an instance where you helped out a coworker?" type stuff. After your done being interviewed I felt I got a pretty good sense of whether you were going to be offered a job or not. They will then tell you whats available position wise in the company which will almost definitely not be what you wanted to start out in. And then several days after that then your contacted by HR with a job offer and the start dates for training.

Interview Questions
    • "Name a sitiuation where you went above and beyond to help a customer?"   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Citibank in May 2009.

one on one questions about application, application completion, education on rest hiring process

Interview Questions
    no negoitation, offer based on prior experience

Worked for Citibank? Contribute to the Community!