Citibank Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2015

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citibank.

Interview

On campus recruiting for a finance internship. First round interview. 2 separate interviews with VPs or higher up people. Forget the exact titles. All behavioral questions. There was nothing unexpected - the usual walk me through your resume questions. They said they would follow up in 2 weeks and final rounds would be at headquarters. I did not get to final rounds. The follow up was prompt and via email.

Corporate Banking Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citibank.

Interview

I've been interviewed by four Relationship Managers who were part of the given portfolio. Most of the questions were behavioral and there weren't any tough questions at all, only warnings that the title would demand long hours of work and dedication. The process might have lasted between one or two weeks from the beginning.

Customer Service Fraud Risk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citibank (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

I applied around the end of june 2015 revieved a call couple days later for a phone interview very simple asked basic questions then at the end of the phone interview i was scheduled for a face to face interview July20 the interview was like a hour in forty five minutes was pretty intense ive been to a call center interview before and never had to answer this many question but the question based off your assesment u took prior to bieng called so its alot of situatonal question just b yourself if u dont understand the question they will help and be very detailed as possible when answering thesse questions after the interview i was told i did very good and would hear from them in a couple days it discouraged me im so used to that bieng a bad thing but sure enough they called me friday i start training monday so i was called today for finger printing in drug testing . May God bless u with your journey dont give up im living witness God is good and on time oh yeah they have a daycare thats based off your income a

Interview Questions

• if you recieve a call and the caller answered the security question wrong what would you do and would you hang up if they argue with you in wont get off the phone   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citibank.

Interview

Basic interview questions. Why citibank? Why should i hire you? They also ask about your previous experience. The hiring manager inspoke with was very laid back and made the process so much easier. Overall it was one of the best interviews i've went to.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citibank.

Interview

Had no experience as a teller so my interview was based on customer service, tell about myself, how have I handled conflict in the past, talk about training location and schedule availability.

Trust Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Citibank (Sioux Falls, SD) in July 2015.

Interview

Entered online application. Received a call from 1st recruiter for an interview. Basic questions asked on experience and other information listed on the resume. Time was spent discussing previous employment, references listed and education.

Interview Questions

• What qualifications do you have for this position? Tell me about a situation with an irate customer and how you handled the situation? Tell me your management style and a situation where you resolved an employee concern?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citibank.

Interview

The interview consisted on two rounds. The first round was a phone interview with an Analyst. The interview was not very hard. Couple of technical questions. The second and final round I was invited to their NYC offices. It consisted of three interviews with higher management. The interviewers were on a rush and I did not get the time to answer the questions correctly.

Teller II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citibank.

Interview

Pass computer test, then phone interview, then two interviews in person with branch manager and assistant branch manager. Was offered position in a few weeks and I accepted. 2 weeks training before I started

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offered what I wanted and I accepted

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Citibank.

Interview

Had a couple phone interviews, then HR rep set up interview with Branch Manager. This was a few years ago so I do not really remember what they asked me. I was 19 at the time and had prior bank teller experience which was a plus.

Interview Questions

• If you have a sales goal, what do you do to make sure you exceed that goal?   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citibank.

Interview

i interviewed 3 different branch managers before i could even get to the district manager. Smile is the key, make sure you make eye contact and be confident.