Citibank

Very Easy Interview

Fixed Income Middle Office Analyst Interview

Fixed Income Middle Office Analyst
Buffalo, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citibank in May 2014.

Interview Details – The Hiring process is very organized towards what is on your resume and what you were looking to make. Not sure if it was due to the fact that it was an entry level position, or if they handle all interviews that way? They also were very focused on my previous experience, and why I chose to leave my previous field of business for this new field.

Interview Question – After just about 5 minutes into the interview they jumped right to how much I would like to make at the position.   View Answer

Teller Interview

Teller
Chicago, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Citibank in May 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for this position June 2011 and I was called for a phone interview July 2011, I received no call back or any information on how the interview went. I then received another phone call April 2012 but I was currently involved with other things in life and asked the recruiter to call back in a few weeks, the recruiter called me may of 2012 I did another phone interview with the recruiter, he set me up with an interview with the asst. branch manager I interviewed with her and the branch manager the same day and about two weeks later I received a job offer. Once you receive the job offer you submit to drug testing and background test. It is possible to start working and lose your job due to something in your background, I've seen that happen. Training is a 6week process and it's not on location. The setup is like a a classroom and it's referred to as Univerciti.
If you do go on an interview and you don't receive a job offer if the recruiter feels you are a good fit at other locations you will have the other choice to interview with different locations. I know plenty of people who weren't hired until they interviewed with a third or fourth location.

Interview Question – The questions are all standard interview questions. If you go to Citibank's website there is tab to help you with your interview, it lists different pointers on preparing for the interview and questions you may be asked. My manager asked the questions from this list.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation I was offered a pay of 3dollars more than I made I Chase bank, which is a dollar more than a teller normal starting pay. So your pay is based on experience. The benefits are awesome.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Quantitative Analyst

Interviewed at Citibank

Interview Details – I applied on university career website, and it is on campus recruiting. I just had the first round interview and the questions are not easy. The interviewer asked me three questions: worst option pricing, some simple math questions, and spread option pricing. The process is very competitive, so you have to prepare carefully.

Interview Question – How to price spread option   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Part Time Teller Interview

Part Time Teller
Gardena, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citibank in June 2014.

Interview Details – After application received an email to take assessment right after finishing that received a email saying I passed about a week later I get a phone call for an interview

Interview Question – Why should I hire you? what to do when you have an irate client?   Answer Question

Collections Representative Interview

Collections Representative
Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Citibank.

Interview Details – Fast process, was interviewed and hired within 2 weeks. I had applied 6 months prior, but they didn't fill the need for a new team until September. They interviewed all of us and hired us within 2 weeks at the same salary and start date. My team and I shared our stories and they all matched the fast paced interview/hire process.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you did not get along with someone at work, and what you did to correct it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The salary was a flat rate, it was non negotiable. Everyone on the team got paid the same regardless if they came from a supervising background, or flipping burgers.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Citibank in February 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview then face to face with a team of folk I would be working with. Took half a day and ended with the managing director doing the final interview.

Interview Question – I was pretty experienced when I interviewed and frankly the technology question did not seem difficult. It more about the culture there and they are constantly weeding out what they perceive as low performing employees.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple and quick.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Citibank in June 2014.

Interview Details – Online Application and phone interview, and HR said my resume matched but cannot speak Portuguese or Spanish. That's important to have a second language if you wanna get more preferable.

Interview Question – Cannot speak Spanish..............   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Teller Interview

Teller

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citibank.

Interview Details – you will get ask regular interview question, just be willing to smile and help clients, greet and engage into small talk conversation with client to pretty much spot a potential up sale client, different scenario will be asked.

Interview Question – you will be ask questions pertaining to irate clients and how would you solve them   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The pay negotiation was pretty, the try to match your requested pay

Personal Banker Interview

Personal Banker

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Citibank.

Interview Details – What are you looking for? This section is completely underestimated. I wonder if anyone is going to read this. Any smart person is going to go for where the money is because with out enough money there is no way to plan for the future

Interview Question – Why citi?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

I applied online and interviewed at Citibank.

Interview Details – Applied online, got a phone call for interview with hiring manager. Met manager a week later, and was offered position in 2 days. Verbal offer first, letter arrived a few days later.

Interview Question – Why Citibank?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy as they were very close to begin with.

Worked for Citibank? Contribute to the Community!