Citibank Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.9

Customer Service Fraud Risk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Citibank (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

I applied around the end of june 2015 revieved a call couple days later for a phone interview very simple asked basic questions then at the end of the phone interview i was scheduled for a face to face interview July20 the interview was like a hour in forty five minutes was pretty intense ive been to a call center interview before and never had to answer this many question but the question based off your assesment u took prior to bieng called so its alot of situatonal question just b yourself if u dont understand the question they will help and be very detailed as possible when answering thesse questions after the interview i was told i did very good and would hear from them in a couple days it discouraged me im so used to that bieng a bad thing but sure enough they called me friday i start training monday so i was called today for finger printing in drug testing . May God bless u with your journey dont give up im living witness God is good and on time oh yeah they have a daycare thats based off your income a

Interview Questions

• if you recieve a call and the caller answered the security question wrong what would you do and would you hang up if they argue with you in wont get off the phone   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Citibank.

Interview

Basic interview questions. Why citibank? Why should i hire you? They also ask about your previous experience. The hiring manager inspoke with was very laid back and made the process so much easier. Overall it was one of the best interviews i've went to.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Citibank.

Interview

Had no experience as a teller so my interview was based on customer service, tell about myself, how have I handled conflict in the past, talk about training location and schedule availability.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Citibank.

Interview

The interview consisted on two rounds. The first round was a phone interview with an Analyst. The interview was not very hard. Couple of technical questions. The second and final round I was invited to their NYC offices. It consisted of three interviews with higher management. The interviewers were on a rush and I did not get the time to answer the questions correctly.

Teller II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Citibank.

Interview

Pass computer test, then phone interview, then two interviews in person with branch manager and assistant branch manager. Was offered position in a few weeks and I accepted. 2 weeks training before I started

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offered what I wanted and I accepted

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Citibank.

Interview

Had a couple phone interviews, then HR rep set up interview with Branch Manager. This was a few years ago so I do not really remember what they asked me. I was 19 at the time and had prior bank teller experience which was a plus.

Interview Questions

• If you have a sales goal, what do you do to make sure you exceed that goal?   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Citibank.

Interview

i interviewed 3 different branch managers before i could even get to the district manager. Smile is the key, make sure you make eye contact and be confident.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Citibank.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, then with a branch manager at the branch, then another phone interview after with regional manager. Basic interview questions. Overall took 3 weeks to find out i got hired from the first interview. They kept you in the loop throughout the interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You had a chance to negotiate when the recruiter offers you the job and salary. If you have banking experience you can ask for a little more and they will work with you.

Fraud Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Citibank (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied for the job June 16, 2015 and took the assessment the same day, it was pretty lengthy. I received a phone call from a recruiter on June 22, 2015 to set up an interview. My interview was June 23, 2015. The women I interviewed with was very friendly and professional. She had a lovely personality. My interview went very well. I got some stuck on some questions because I was nervous but she understood. She complimented me at the end and stated I did very good and my answers were great. She told me HR would contact me in 2 weeks. I got a call from HR on July 2, 2015 asking me off I would like to accept the job. And I did accept. I made an appointment for my drug test on July 6, 2015. And my start date is July 13, 2015.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to deal with an irate customer and how did you resolve their issue?   Answer Question

Capital Markets Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Citibank (New York, NY).

Interview

The super day was extremely competitive. I was interrogated on precise figures of macroeconomic data such as latest inflation, GDP, Housing start etc. One interviewer was really odd and kept cutting me off saying get to the point, get to the point for many of my answers which I was, so I think it was a sort of stress test. This was not experienced by other candidates in the same interview with whom I had a conversation but it is essential to know you might get one of these types of interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Asked where the interest rate will go in my opinion and why?   Answer Question
    • Latest Macroeconomic figures such as inflation, unemployment, GDP, Housing start etc.   Answer Question