Citibank

367 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Assistant Branch Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Citibank.

Interview Details – You have to apply and go through the phone interview, in person interviewing with the hiring manager, and then in person interview with the area director.

Interview Question – Describe a time you were able to assist a really upset client, and how you handled the situation?   Answer Question

Capital Markets Origination Summer Analyst Internship Interview

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Citibank in January 2014.

Interview Details – Got put into final round superday in ny. 6 interviews 20 minutes each. basically asked to walk thru resume, tell them about yourself, your courses, why citibank, why capital markets, and some other questions to gauge your interest in the markets. Nothing techinical

Interview Question – First Interview question was "what do you want to talk about?" Be ready for something unexpected like that. Also asked what sectors i think are currently undervalued, so know what is going on.   View Answer

Quantitative Trading Interview

Interviewed at Citibank

Interview Details – Apply through campus recruiting. Very nice interviewer. No unexpected questions and focus on resume. Some technical questions including probability and optimization.

Interview Question – No expected.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Commercial Credit Risk Analyst Interview

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Citibank in April 2011.

Interview Details – Interview with multiple senior credit officers from the business front, and multiple officers from the risk end.

Interview Question – No curve ball questions. All questions were straight forward regarding work ethic and team work skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Receive offer in mail within one month of interview.

Citibank Rm Interview

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Citibank in September 2010.

Interview Details – was already an employee when I interviewed for position. job was totally mis-represented

Interview Question – no questions. very unprofessional.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – if you consider this job, sepak to others in the job first to get the true scope of responsibilities.

L&D Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citibank in December 2013.

Interview Details – Initial communication was straightforward, set up a phone interview with the recruiter via email. The interview with the recruiter was extensive with lots of detailed questions about specific job requirements ("give me an example of your experience in... "). The recruiter had condescending notes in her tone, she did not follow up as she promised. As with any company, be ready for recruiters with poor response and communication skills.

Interview Question – All questions were reasonable and predictable based on the job description.   Answer Question

TTS Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Citibank.

Interview Details – On Campus Interview

Interview Question – Nothing hard. tell me about yourself type questions.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Summer Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Citibank in January 2014.

Interview Details – Handed in my resume and cover letter through campus and and their website. Got called for an interview, spoke with both a full time analyst who came from my university and a somewhat senior kind of guy. They were of good attitude, kind and friendly. I did not get accepted but I appreciate their being positive. They started with questions about my resume, asked me why I would be better at IB rather than consulting, and about my resume. Then came the hard question...

Interview Question – It was kind of like a case question for consulting. His friend wanted to buy a restaurant with certain profits and sales, and he wanted my input. I tried to keep up and understand concepts like opportunity cost, management fee, and work through understanding whether he should do it or not. I don't think he liked it that much, he needed to help me out.   View Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Bank Teller

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Citibank in March 2013.

Interview Details – easy interview, first with branch manager and assistant branch manager. If they feel you are generally nice and have the potential to contribute to their team they will get you to another interview which is the area director, at that point it is just a another "introducing yourself" opportunity and be nice and friendly.

Interview Question – nothing really unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It is really a good part time job when you are in school, you get to know all the banking stuff and gain a lot of customer services experience and sales skills as well.

Marketing Intern Interview

Interviewed at Citibank

Interview Details – Contacted the manager through someone that I know. I was interviewed about what my expectations were for the internship.

Interview Question – Nothing very hard because they were telling me about what I needed to know and asking me about myself.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Citibank