Citibank

486 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Citibank in February 2013.

Interview Details – You name it, it was asked.

Interview Question – To pitch a stock of any company.   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President Interview

Assistant Vice President
Irving, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Citibank.

Interview Details – First interview by phone with recruiter.
Second interview was in person with the department manager. Offer extended within 3 weeks of in person interview.

Interview Question – I don't recall.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Citibank in March 2014.

Interview Details – Prior to the actual interview, there is an information session where the recruiter and sales manager talks a bit about Citibank, gives more detail about the Sales Representative role and allows the group of interviewees/potential employees to ask questions.

After the information session, interviewees who aren't interested in further pursuing the position is allowed to leave without being interviewed.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to reach a sales goal   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – $12/hr pay

Very Easy Interview

Fraud Analyst Interview

Fraud Analyst
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citibank in June 2013.

Interview Details – Internet personality test, phone interview, face to face interview, drug screening/background check

Interview Question – Give an example of how you dealt with a workplace conflict   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Bank Teller Interview

Bank Teller
Rosemead, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Citibank in August 2012.

Interview Details – First you apply online, and the receive a phone interview, and then if you pass you do a background check and then go for a in person interview.

Interview Question – What was your greatest achievement at work?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They call you to let you know you got accepted and the wage. If you accept they mail you a packet to fill out and send back to them.

Risk Modeling Analyst Interview

Risk Modeling Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Citibank.

Interview Details – I applied online first but I didn't hear from it for a long time. Then I got the email address of the hiring manger from my friends so I mailed him directly. The next day he called me to ask about my background and acknowledgement of the position. He went through my resume first and then asked about whether I had related experiences.

Interview Question – The last question was about my visa status. After I pointed out that I am a student with a F-1 visa and will require sponsorship in the future. He apologized that as of that day they won't accept candidate with F-1 visa...   Answer Question

AML Senior Analyst Interview

AML Senior Analyst
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citibank in October 2013.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted by the HR department via email to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was scheduled to have an in person interview. The first with a member of the team followed up with an interview with the Manager. The interviews were 30 minutes each, they asked pretty standard questions. After the interview I didn't hear anything from them so I moved on.

Interview Question – Pretty standard questions.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Teller
New Canaan, CT

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citibank in February 2014.

Interview Details – Kept emphasizing on how they "expect only a 9/10 or 10/10 for customer service" which was fine, but they kept emphasizing it as if i was not capable of it.. without knowing what i was capable of on the first interview. The branch manager scheduled 2 interviews with me yet stood me up both times..

Interview Question – Kept emphasizing on how they "expect only a 9/10 or 10/10 for customer service" which was fine, but they kept emphasizing it as if i was not capable of it.. without knowing what i was capable of on the first interview.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Teller

I applied online and interviewed at Citibank.

Interview Details – Phone interview, brench manager

Interview Question – give example about sales experience   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Internship

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Citibank.

Interview Details – A few questions on resume, Extra curricula's.

Interview Question – Nothing much   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Time flexibility issues.