Citibank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Mortgage Sales Executive Interview

Mortgage Sales Executive
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Citibank in January 2008.

Interview Details – I receive email from Citibank, invitation for a walk in interview. I'd just come to the office for an interview. The interviewer was a manager of one of the team in the mortgage department. First he asked how well I know about the market price of mortgage in Malaysia. Then he asked did I know what was the target that have to be achieved by one sales executive. Then he ask me how I am going to achieve the target if I was working in the company.

Interview Question – Were you able to achieve a target sales of 1 million in a month?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The job will give a lot of commisions if we do achieve the target. If someone really good on doing sales, might consider this.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Citibank

Worked for Citibank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citibank Mortgage Sales Executive interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Citibank employees and interview candidates.