Citibank

Citibank Sales Executive Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Citibank in December 2012.

Aptitude Test
Group Discussion
Interview

Aptitude Test mostly include Data Interpretation questions and in logical section its only Visual Reasoning. English was easier.

Group Discussion Topic was Narendra Modi as a Prime Minister
Interview was a stress type. Panel Interview is there, with all the guys checking your patience. They are very friendly and joke around. But you have to be excellent in communication skills, that's why Hotel Management guys have a very good chance.

Interview Questions
  • Told to sell a product
    It was a stress interview

View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Citibank

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Citibank in June 2008.

it was my 1st interview of life because i was just free after my Graduation exam than one of my bro's friend told me about this vacancy than i went there it was good organisation but it was a sales franchise of citibank anyway it was not a big deal to get that job but be confidence and patience than you can get anything but you have to have fullfill in concerns about the organisation where you going to.

Interview Questions