Citicorp Credit Services, Inc.

www.citicards.com
  www.citicards.com

Citicorp Credit Services, Inc. Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Citicorp Credit Services, Inc.

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Citicorp Credit Services, Inc. in January 2007.

I had applied to the job through my school's career management center and had gotten an interview without even having any interaction with anyone in the company beforehand. The first round consisted of one one-on-one interview -- mostly behavioral. I started with describing my background and the reason behind applying for the job. After initial introduction, the interviewer controlled the interview asking scripted behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you led a team in a difficult situation   Answer Question

Applications Developer Programmer Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Citicorp Credit Services, Inc. in June 2012.

Interview process was two stage. Round 1 was technical, face to face. Round two was a 1 on 1 discussion with a senior manager.

Interview Questions
    • What are the different ways in which an object can be created?   View Answer
    I didn't have to negotiate as the salary offered was way more than I expected.

Management Associate Interview

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Citicorp Credit Services, Inc. in November 2011.

after beginning interview decided kob was not for me,

Collector III Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Citicorp Credit Services, Inc. in July 2008.

The last time I interviewed was an internal posting. They just asked basic interview questions..."Tell me a time when..."

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had a difficult customer and how you worked with the situation.   Answer Question
    You can negotiate. You just have to throw a fit over it. You can't be laid back.

Worked for Citicorp Credit Services, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!