Citicorp Credit Services, Inc.

www.citicards.com

Citicorp Credit Services, Inc. Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Associate Interview

Management Associate
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Citicorp Credit Services, Inc. in January 2007.

Interview Details – I had applied to the job through my school's career management center and had gotten an interview without even having any interaction with anyone in the company beforehand. The first round consisted of one one-on-one interview -- mostly behavioral. I started with describing my background and the reason behind applying for the job. After initial introduction, the interviewer controlled the interview asking scripted behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you led a team in a difficult situation   Answer Question

Applications Developer Programmer Analyst II Interview

Applications Developer Programmer Analyst II
Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Citicorp Credit Services, Inc. in June 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process was two stage. Round 1 was technical, face to face. Round two was a 1 on 1 discussion with a senior manager.

Interview Question – What are the different ways in which an object can be created?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't have to negotiate as the salary offered was way more than I expected.

Management Associate Interview

Management Associate

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Citicorp Credit Services, Inc. in November 2011.

Interview Details – after beginning interview decided kob was not for me,

Interview Question – set up proportions   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Collector III Interview

Collector III

The process took a day - interviewed at Citicorp Credit Services, Inc. in July 2008.

Interview Details – The last time I interviewed was an internal posting. They just asked basic interview questions..."Tell me a time when..."

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you had a difficult customer and how you worked with the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate. You just have to throw a fit over it. You can't be laid back.

Worked for Citicorp Credit Services, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!