CitiusTech Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2015
Updated Mar 21, 2015

3.1

Implementaion Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CitiusTech (Sacramento, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Interviews were very direct and to the point, which I appreciated greatly. There did not seem to be any "game playing" which I find most tedious and really don't feel I want to work for a company that interviews in that manner.

Interview Questions

• I had done research on the company and the product so this was not an issue at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Again, It was a very straight forward process, I stated my salary requirements, they accepted.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at CitiusTech.

Interview

One multiple choice questions test and one technical interview.
    The test was pretty standard with basic logic and math questions and some verbal section.

In the interview I was asked to write any sorting technique and a couple of brain teasers.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult in particular but may be the brain teasers were slightly tricky.   Answer Question

Negotiation

NO negotiations.

SSE Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CitiusTech in August 2012.

Interview

First face to face interview . then comes the technical interview and then the hr round. Then they will give the offer letter,First face to face interview . then comes the technical interview and then the hr round. Then they will give the offer letter

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

aptitude was (easy) Tecnical ,HR interview .as apti was easy ,only interview were quite difficult.Asked 1-2 puzzels in interview ,after clearing 1st round there is 2nd round hr type round simple questions on family,weak points etc.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at CitiusTech.

Interview

Process was fair, but could have been quicker in terms of total time span it took for the 5 elaborate interviews. They were to make an offer, but then there was no communication - no result or feedback was shared which is a bit strange. Folks there seemed pretty nice though.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at CitiusTech (Airoli (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Overall it was 3 rounds
    1. Technical - Focused on basics of core java, oops concepts and spring framework questions.

2. Managerial (also technical) :- This round was a test of analytical skills and some overall knowledge of project methodologies.
    I couldn't clear this round.

3. HR :- Salary negotiation and work location discussion.

Interview Questions

• Basic oops concepts on polymorphism and other oops concepts   Answer Question
    • Spring framework and Spring aop related questions on joint point and point cuts. Focus was on practical examples rather than theory.   Answer Question
    • Analytical questions about simple puzzles and basic programs like Fibonacci series, prime numbers and simple sql statements on group by having clause   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CitiusTech in September 2014.

Interview

I got call from HR about Telephonic Interview. After that i got call for F2F Round. F2F Technical Round was good. I given almost satisfactory answer to question asked by them. After that they said Sr. Project Manager will take another Round. after 10 minute, Sr Manager called me, He was asking Typical HR type question. Don't what he was expecting the answer from me, after 10-15 minute discussion, he said to wait for Recruitment Team. After 10 minute i got a call from Recruitment team in reception. She said me to leave today, HR will get back to you. After that no any call from HR.

Interview Questions

• Question From Sr. Project Manager that why i should select to you.   Answer Question

Delivery Management Lead Interview

Interview

I was contacted by a RPO consultant for the Delivery Management Lead role. After couple of calls with this RPO consultant, the discussion was lined up with the HR team. Subsequent to this HR round, there were3 rounds of discussions / interviews - (1) recruiter; (2) technical & last is (3) management. As per CitiusTech HR team, typically it takes 1 week time frame, for decision making … right first call to final decision.

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at CitiusTech (Mumbai (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

First telephonic interview. Then F2F interview at Mumbai office. Interviewer did not give constructive comments on answers. Asked about OO concepts in very short, data structures a little bit, Dll types but not clear which types he was expecting, stack winding unwinding. Then another question was asked on linked list. But did not get any proper feedback.

Interview Questions

• What are types of dlls, what is process's stack   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CitiusTech (Airoli (India)).

Interview

Smooth, quick

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They offered me x and I asked for x+5%. They agreed and I accepted the offer