Citizens Bank Banker Interview Questions

3.1

Banker Interview

Interview

Phone then face to face. Some interview with regional others with just the branch manager it's an easy process not very hard at all. The the the the the the the the the theyou

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Detroit, MI) in December 2009.

Interview

I originally applied online and during that process you have to take a series of test for math and such. I interviewed with 4 Branch Managers in One on Ones and then one interview with 3 Branch Managers. My advice would be to always dress for the job of the person that is interviewing you and prepare yourself by studying the company and some important things with their company and industry.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate, but I stated my concern and they did ask my desired pay and made an offer close to it.

Anonymous Employee in Guilderland, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Guilderland, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

They called me for an interview at their new location in Guilderland, NY. The manager was very nice and tried to convince me regarding the potential to make loads the first year. She kept on talking about how her branch was the best in the country and always met their goals. She tried telling me how leads were provided and cold calling was not required. I knew right there that it was a bunch of B.S.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Ann Arbor, MI) in July 2007.

Interview

First you must take an online assessment, if you fail, you cannot move forward with the interviewing process. If you pass, you will receive a phone call and do a phone interview. If you pass that, you can have a one on one interview with a branch manager, and ultimately, if they like you, your hired.

Interview Questions

• Having no Banking experience, why do you think you are eligible for this position?   Answer Question

Banker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in October 2011.

Interview

Open recruitment event advertised with a link through CareerBuilder. The interview was a relaxed and the questions were competency based.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Describe a difficult working situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in June 2011.

Interview

Applied online and got a call back from a recruiter about a week later. Initial screening was typical customer service stuff, past experience, salary requirements, etc. Was immediately offered an interview at a multi-person event at an in-store branch. Interviewed with a regional manager and a branch manager. Questions were typical sales experience situations. Had to do "aisle time" to see how you react with people. Was offered an interview with a branch manager who was staffing a nearby location. Discussed a "typical day", etc. Left the interview not knowing really how well it went. Got a call from another recruiter 2 days later who made an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't really attempt any negotiation.

Banker Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in April 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with the Branch Manager and Assistant Branch Manager after a phone interview with a recruiter. Interview questions were expierience based. 2nd interview with different Branch manager. Went well. Called recruter a week later and that person said they had not made a decision and did not know when they would.

Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in September 2009.

Interview

I originally apply as a teller, took online test, recieve a phone interview and was invited to meet with HR manager. Got a phone call a week later to interview with the branch manager. Interviewer was very impress with my resume and my enthusiasm, he decided to offer me a banker position which I accepted. Hr called the next day and offer banker position as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't counter offer, I was given a better job than what I originally applied for.