Citizens Bank Interview Questions in Boston, MA

Updated May 22, 2015

2.7

Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Citizens Bank (Framingham, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very easy process. Applied online to the locations of my choice, was contacted by my area's recruiter (very friendly) for a phone interview. After, went to a one on one interview in the branch. Accepted the job a few days after. The whole thing was about two weeks, then after another week, began training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for the highest possible pay to begin with

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

Phone Screen by HR, in-person with peer and hiring manager , final interview with hiring manager and next level manager, had to pass Background check as well.

The job responsibilities were described at a high level and I received constant assurance about a concern but the exact concern cam to fruition and caused me to leave the company.

Interview Questions

• Level of involvement with subordinates   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?
      Number of years of experience

1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

International Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medford, MA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Citizens Bank (Medford, MA).

Interview

The position was eliminated and moved to a different group, Although any interview experience is helpful, there was no job to be had when I got there.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA) in July 2013.

Interview

Three interviews. The first was a half hour over the phone with an HR pre-screen individual. Met with branch manager and regional VP over the course of the next three weeks. Received offer on 4th week which was pretty good but had already taken a job with TD

Interview Questions

• A couple of situational questions: How would you handle an irate customer? What would you do if you knew a fellow employee was breaking a rule repeatedly?   Answer Question

Had accepted another offer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

Abrupt

Interview Questions

decided to stay where I am

Risk Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

Personable interview process with the appropriate colleagues who currently work within the business Function. They asked the typical interview questions, and provided detailed information regarding the open position. The interview process was extremely efficient, but has changed in the past few years. They do not usually require multiple rounds of interviews, but may take a make a decision.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with employees who are not performing in line with role expectations?   Answer Question

Banking Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA) in December 2011.

Interview

Was interviewed at school. Went well. Was invited for the super day. Went well. Not many women or people of color. Only one with out a finance or econ background. Didn't get a position.

Assistant Branch Manager II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerville, MA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Citizens Bank (Somerville, MA) in August 2011.

Interview

Received a call from the Branch manager and went to a 1:1 interview the next day. The manager was very professional and friendly, asked questions about my background, education and a number of specific questions like "What would you do if in the middle of a term you realize that are not going to reach the sales target at the end of the period?"

Interview Questions

• How would you encourage employees to better perform on sales?   1 Answer

Banker I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Citizens Bank (Woburn, MA) in April 2011.

Interview

Easy. Most managers just look to get somebody competent through the door, and ask basic interview questions based on personal skill sets, etc.

Banker I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Citizens Bank (Cambridge, MA) in September 2010.

Interview

They were very aggressive and fast in their decision to offer me the job. Did a counter offer for my hourly rate and they accepted. Overall it was fast and efficient.

Interview Questions

• dont really remember. It was a standard scripted interview like at most institutions   Answer Question
    • it was a scripted standard interview. dont remember all the question   Answer Question

Negotiation

Check GlassDoor first before putting a salary requirement