Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Citizens Bank
- Teller (19)
- Personal Banker (16)
- Banker I (15)
- Branch Manager (11)
- Banker (10)
- Personal Universal Banker (8)
- Assistant Branch Manager - Instore (5)
- Universal Banker (5)
- Licensed Banker (4)
- In Store Banker (4)
- Bank Teller (4)
- Customer Service Representative (3)
- Quantitative Analyst (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Assistant Branch Manager (2)
- Banker II (2)
- Teller Manager (2)
- Senior Teller (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Vice President (2)
- Personal Banker I (2)
- Sales Assistant (2)
- Commercial Banker (1)
- Contact Center Representative (1)
- Quality Control Manager (1)
- Technical Writer (1)
- Customer Service Lead (1)
- Portfolio Manager (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Senior Auditor (1)
Branch Manager Interview
Did a phone interview. Then I was invited to to a face to face interview with a regional manager. After that I was offered a job within a week.
- Asked a lot of situational questions. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank
Branch Manager InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.
I was lied to about the job. The job descriptions change quarter after quarter.
- There were no difficult questions. Answer Question
The negotiations took about 3 weeks. They move at a snails pace. RM's fault.
Branch Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.
Quick Interview process. Background checks including credit. Will meet with Regional Manager. There will be 1 meeting. Interview will be about 45 minutes to 1 hour long. You will be have to apply online and an HR representative will call you to set up the meeting. Hr representative will take some time to ask you questions before your face to face meeting with the regional manager.
- You will be asked all different questions, mostly about sales. You will have to answer leadership questions. They will want people that want to get out of the branch to grow the revenue for the branch and also somebody that can lead and teach their team. You will be judged on your appearance. So have no tattoos present or piercings. Answer Question
They will ask you how much you would like to make, but they will have a number in mind. I did not negotiate my salary. I was okay with the range.
Branch Manager InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA) in February 2013.
- None, manager pressed for time, not at all engaged Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
decided to stay where I am
Branch Manager InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2012.
3 step interview process
- Describe your worst branch management experience? 1 Answer
Branch Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Akron, OH) in January 2010.
the hiring process was extremely drawn out, but professional in appearance. The interview process was vague and even misleading as to the role being offered.
- I can't say there were any difficult or unexpected questions. Perhaps if there were I might have had a better idea of what I could expect once hired. Answer Question
In a tough job market there is little room for negotiation. They promise the opportunity to achieve income goals through quarterly bonuses, but there are so many factors out of your control that bonuses are rare and based more on luck than diligence.
Branch Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Columbus, OH) in October 2009.
Initially interviewed over the phone with an HR recruiter, lasted about 30 minutes, standard questions. Interviewed next with the Regional Manager in person. The interview lasted a little over an hour and consisted primarily of behavioral questions. The Manager was very honest with the pros and the cons and at 1 point I thought he was talking me out of the job. The final interview was on the phone with a different Regional Manager, it was very short and I got the impression it was merely formality.
- All questions were standard "Tell me about a time..." questions. Nothing surprising or out of the ordinary. Answer Question
The negotiation was minimal, but I was at the top of the salary range for the position, so that is to be expected. Salary negotiations aren't very common because the salary includes an incentive component with a generous cap based on performance.
Branch Manager InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.
The interviewer called me from New York. She did a phone interview which was about 25 minutes.She called me for a second interview and then sent me to see the hiring manager. Hiring manager spoke with me for about 1 hours. Many questions were asked that were unrelated to the position. I was called and offer the position 2 weeks later.
- Define professionalism Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Distance vs. Pay
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review