Citizens Bank

Employer Engaged

Citizens Bank Interview Questions in Cranston, RI

Risk Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranston, RI

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Citizens Bank in March 2010.

The interview process was done by hr hiring manager and second manger and 3 peers. It was a long drawn out process. Questions were very basic. Hiring manager was not very polished.

Interview Questions

Could not meet salary requirements after HR recruiter said my requirements were in range.

Solution Architect, Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranston, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranston, RI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Citizens Bank in October 2009.

The CFG Interview and hiring process is a very long drawn out process.
    I had 3 Phone interviews and a in person interview.

Once I began to review offers they where fairly hard to get alterations in the offer approved.

After taking the Role, I have been involved in the hiring process of other colleagues. It is difficult to get a position approved to begin hiring and then we miss a lot of good talent do to the approval process. It just takes to long to get offer alterations approved and then make offers. Many people find other positions while we are seeking approvals.

Overall a lot of improvement in this space is required.

Interview Questions
    Once I began to review offers they where fairly hard to get alterations in the offer approved, very long process.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranston, RI

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Citizens Bank in May 2009.

I was first contacted by phone, by HR. Passed that round and then they set me up with a 1:1.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a recent situation where you had to negotiate on a project for resources or funding; how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Received another offer.