Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Citizens Bank
- Personal Banker (13)
- Banker I (12)
- Teller (10)
- Banker (8)
- Branch Manager (6)
- Personal Universal Banker (5)
- Assistant Branch Manager - Instore (4)
- In Store Banker (3)
- Customer Service Representative (3)
- Universal Banker (3)
- Vice President (2)
- Sales Assistant (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Teller Manager (2)
- Assistant Manager (1)
- Licensed Banker (1)
- Risk Manager (1)
- Risk Specialist (1)
- Quantitative Analyst (1)
- Banker II (1)
- Team Leader (1)
- Operational Risk Manager (1)
- Operations Analyst (1)
- Assistant Branch Manager II (1)
- Intern (1)
- International (1)
- Mortgage Loan Officer (1)
- Senior Project Manager (1)
- Associate Financial Analyst (1)
- Bank Teller (1)
In Store Banker Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Citizens Bank.
Applied online, including a math test. Was contacted by an HR recruiter by phone and had a phone interview. Was called a week later to schedule an interview with the Regional Manager. This interview included "aisle time" where I went into the aisles of the grocery store with the Regional Manager and Branch Manager and had to attempt to sell something to the shoppers. After interviewing with the Regional Manager, I was contacted by the HR recruiter with an offer.
- The regional manager and branch manager went into the aisles of the grocery store with me and observed my interactions and sales attempts with shoppers. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank
In Store Banker InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Citizens Bank.
Phone interview and then on site interview with the branch manager and regional manager
- Why do you think you would be better for Citizens bank over any other job you are looking for? Answer Question
They offered me a base hourly pay rate and I took it.
In Store Banker InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week – interviewed at Citizens Bank in March 2011.
I had applied online and was contacted by a recruiter within the week. My original interview was with the branch manager of another in-store branch for a different position. The interview went really well but the manager was unable to offer me a position within their branch so they referred me to another branch and set up the interview there for me. We communicated via email through the entire process and they helped guide me through the entire process. It was great for me having someone look out for me from within the company, eventhough I had no connection with them before the original interview. They really took me under their wing and saw to it that I'd find a position within the company because THEY felt I was definitely a quality candidate.
- When was a time that you had to stick up for a co-worker at the work place? Answer Question