Citizens Bank Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.7

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Bloomfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Citizens Bank (West Bloomfield, MI).

Interview

Was asked a few questions over the phone, and then brought in for an in person interview. Lasted around 30 minutes and the questions were relatively straightforward. My interviewer did a really great job setting up what they were looking for for each question.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you helped a customer with any type of question or discrepancy.   Answer Question

Universal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Basic interview questions. Had two interviews. One with managers and one with the district manager. Similar questions. Friendly people. Recruiter called after the interviews and talked with them. Filed done paper work and accepted the job offer. Had some issues with communication. But other than that everything went smooth.

Interview Questions

• What are your best qualities?   1 Answer

Senior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smithfield, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Citizens Bank (Smithfield, RI) in June 2015.

Interview

3 phone interviews and a 6 hr office interview over 5 weeks. Sounded great over the phone but miserable office interview process. The employees were not engaged during the office interview process. No sign of HR.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Citizens Bank in June 2015.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter on the phone for about 40 minutes. I was then invited for an in-person interview with my [soon-to-be] manager which lasted roughly one hour, and I went back once more to meet with my boss's boss to discuss the career trajectory for this role. The entire process took about 2 months from the time I applied to when I accepted the job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Citizens Bank (Framingham, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very easy process. Applied online to the locations of my choice, was contacted by my area's recruiter (very friendly) for a phone interview. After, went to a one on one interview in the branch. Accepted the job a few days after. The whole thing was about two weeks, then after another week, began training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for the highest possible pay to begin with

Teller Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyomissing, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Citizens Bank (Wyomissing, PA).

Interview

It was very easy to get a job here. I applied online, submitted my resume and because it was a referral I got hired right away. I was interviewed by the lead teller and the branch manager. I was sent for teller training in Hamburg for a few weeks, to go over processes and how to count money and basic teller tasks and how to use the system. Had to run through a workbook of exercises. Drug test, backround check, credit check

Personal Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Attleboro, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Citizens Bank (North Attleboro, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I submitted an application throug my school's career website and recieved a phone calle the next day. Following this I scheduled a 1 on 1 interview in bank office at a stop and shop location In North Attelboro MA

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Citizens Bank in March 2015.

Interview

Was contacted first by email to set up time for a call. Talked with AVP of Human Resources a few days later. Interview seemed to go well and the next step was for local EVP to contact me to set up in person meeting. No meeting was set up; AVP of HR never responded to my follow up calls/email.

Interview Questions

• Interview mainly focused on an overview of the position and a review of my qualifications to fill the needs of the role.   Answer Question

Universal Banker Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Before working for Citizens Bank, I was a patronizing customer. I was recruited by a prior manager who thought I had the qualities to make an impact within the branch I visited continuously. The interview process was taken within two different branches, where I was asked a series of questions involving my current work and educational status.

Interview Questions

• I was asked several questions regarding why I would be a good fit for this company, and how I could impact the success within the company as well.   1 Answer

Small Business Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Citizens Bank (Blue Bell, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Recruiter calls to schedule a phone interview at another time with a recruiter. If successful, an interview is set up at the branch level.If successful there, recruiter calls with an offer and start date.But contingent upon passing screening and background checks including credit history.

Interview Questions

• Asked a bunch of questions about prior experience and questions with respect to how you handled sales experiences in the past. Role was defined and expectations. Question asked regarding potential hire expectations.   Answer Question