Citizens Bank

Updated Feb 8, 2015
Updated Feb 8, 2015

2.7

Compliance Manager II Interview

Applied for position on CFGCareers.com. Selected for one interview which consisted of 2 interviewers. Manager looking for some attributes that were not specified in the job description.

Job opening was put on hold after interviews were conducted.

Interview Questions
    • What is better inductive or deductive reasoning and why?   Answer Question

Banker II Interview

Mostly behavior questions in regards to sales and service

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of when you did not meet a deadline and what did you do?   Answer Question

In Store Banker Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Citizens Bank.

Phone interview and then on site interview with the branch manager and regional manager

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you would be better for Citizens bank over any other job you are looking for?   Answer Question
    They offered me a base hourly pay rate and I took it.

Bank Teller Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Hiring process started with an online application and resume. After completing there is a fairly extensive online test that is split into four parts. Part one is the typical what-kind-of-person-are-you type psychological test, part two is a simple math test with real-life bank situations (calc or pen/paper is recommended), part three is a test of your ability to recognize numbers and find discrepancies in typical bank paperwork. For example, you might be given a deposit slip to check against a check. You must make sure the name, account number, and amounts are the same in both. Both this section and the math section are timed. Part four asks about what you would do in specific situations. You choose the best and worst solutions to each real-life scenario.
    After finishing this, assuming you received satisfactory marks, you should hope to get a phone call to schedule a phone interview within a few days. I just finished this portion of the hiring process and the woman i spoke with was friendly and made me feel comfortable. She gave me an overview of the bank and what the job would entail. She asked me a few questions from my resume, but nothing difficult. Everything was very straight forward and conversational.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an irate customer? How have you dealt with a situation like this in the past?   View Answer

International Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medford, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Medford, MA

I applied online – interviewed at Citizens Bank.

The position was eliminated and moved to a different group, Although any interview experience is helpful, there was no job to be had when I got there.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Citizens Bank.

I initially applied online through an employee referral, and had to complete the banker assessment. I passed that one but it has been two weeks and I have not heard anything from them, even though I have an undergrad degree in finance. I am sure what to do now wait or just call them.

Online Advertising Department Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Citizens Bank.

I had two interviews. One with the HR person another with the hiring manager. I sent thank you letters and followed up appropriately.

Interview Questions
    • What is the road map for RBS Citizen's Online Advertising Activities for the future.   Answer Question

Associate Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Applied through University Career Center, Contacted by Recruiter for a Phone Interview to go over Resume and Program

Personal Universal Banker Interview

Had one interview, was pretty straight forward, asking standard behavioral questions you would find in any interview help guide online.

Assistant Branch Manager - Instore Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Citizens Bank.

takes a month or so due to fingerprinting, mostly there are 2 interviews sometimes 3, they often have job fairs, stop by any branch and ask when the next one is. You can apply on line.