Citizens Bank Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.7

Interview

Applied for position on CFGCareers.com. Selected for one interview which consisted of 2 interviewers. Manager looking for some attributes that were not specified in the job description. Job opening was put on hold after interviews were conducted.

Interview Questions

• What is better inductive or deductive reasoning and why?   Answer Question

Assistant Branch Manager - Instore Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

takes a month or so due to fingerprinting, mostly there are 2 interviews sometimes 3, they often have job fairs, stop by any branch and ask when the next one is. You can apply on line.

International Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medford, MA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Citizens Bank (Medford, MA).

Interview

The position was eliminated and moved to a different group, Although any interview experience is helpful, there was no job to be had when I got there.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Applied through University Career Center, Contacted by Recruiter for a Phone Interview to go over Resume and Program

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Hiring process started with an online application and resume. After completing there is a fairly extensive online test that is split into four parts. Part one is the typical what-kind-of-person-are-you type psychological test, part two is a simple math test with real-life bank situations (calc or pen/paper is recommended), part three is a test of your ability to recognize numbers and find discrepancies in typical bank paperwork. For example, you might be given a deposit slip to check against a check. You must make sure the name, account number, and amounts are the same in both. Both this section and the math section are timed. Part four asks about what you would do in specific situations. You choose the best and worst solutions to each real-life scenario. After finishing this, assuming you received satisfactory marks, you should hope to get a phone call to schedule a phone interview within a few days. I just finished this portion of the hiring process and the woman i spoke with was friendly and made me feel comfortable. She gave me an overview of the bank and what the job would entail. She asked me a few questions from my resume, but nothing difficult. Everything was very straight forward and conversational.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer? How have you dealt with a situation like this in the past?   1 Answer

Banker Interview

Interview

Phone then face to face. Some interview with regional others with just the branch manager it's an easy process not very hard at all. The the the the the the the the the theyou

Banker II Interview

Interview

Mostly behavior questions in regards to sales and service

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you did not meet a deadline and what did you do?   Answer Question

In Store Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Phone interview and then on site interview with the branch manager and regional manager

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be better for Citizens bank over any other job you are looking for?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me a base hourly pay rate and I took it.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Citizens Bank (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

I initially applied online through an employee referral, and had to complete the banker assessment. I passed that one but it has been two weeks and I have not heard anything from them, even though I have an undergrad degree in finance. I am sure what to do now wait or just call them.

Contact Center Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

The easiest way to get hired is by applying through a staffing agency. The process from application to start date is about one and a half month. The staffing agency will contact and inform you of when to go for your interview at the contact center. My interview was done with two people. One asked the questions and the other took note of what I said. They asked a lot of questions but all of the questions were regular interview questions. No oddball or unexpected questions. Be prepared to give an example of a difficult situation at work.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was giving an example of a challenging experience at my previous employment and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because I thought the salary was good.