Citizens Bank

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Personal Banker Interview

Personal Banker

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Citizens Bank in September 2012.

Interview Details – Easy normal one on one and phone interview. Had two rounds the first was a phone with HR and then had a face to face with store and regional managers.

Interview Question – None, Waiting to start first day took a little time for work.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very easy

Auto Finance Outside Sales Interview

Auto Finance Outside Sales

I applied online and interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview Details – This company floods the job boards with so called "opportunities", After a web glitch, my resum was confirmed as received with an odd system error being the cause. The following wekk the entire job was cancelled without explanantion and another "opportunity" opened up.

Interview Question – It never got to that point...this company haas horrendous HR and IT problems.   Answer Question

Teller Manager Interview

Teller Manager
Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Citizens Bank in May 2009.

Interview Details – Lengthy Interview, but quite informative on the way the Bank does business. Pay is ok, negitate at the offer, because raises are non existent.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Teller
East Milton, MA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Citizens Bank in June 2010.

Interview Details – I was calle by the Branch Manager at the time to come in for an interview. I was interviewed by the Branch Manager and Assistant Branch Manager.

Interview Question – Do you have any sales experience?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – To work full time hours and at an hourly rate of $10. That was pretty much it.

Banker I Interview

Banker I

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Citizens Bank in June 2011.

Interview Details – I was offered the chance to interview with a branch manager for an open position. After the initial face-to-face interview with the branch manager I was referred to the regional recruiter. At this point the process became somewhat frustrating. The recruiter was slow to communicate, often taking days to return calls/emails. (Upon speaking with other employees. I learned that my particular recruiter was know for this. Although other employees had different recruiters which were much more prompt)

I had two phone interviews with this person in which I fielded questions regarding my past experience with sales and customer service. I was asked to give specific examples of instances where I had to sell and deal with difficult customers/individuals.

The next step was a face to face meeting with the regional manager. This step was not overly stressful. He took the time to get to know me and we talked about my background. The interview lasted no more than 10 minutes. I received an offer by phone the next day.

Interview Question – Can you tell me about an instance where you had to deal with an unexpected last minute change or issue at work? How did you go about solving the problem?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Citizens Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citizens Bank interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Citizens Bank employees and interview candidates.