Citizens Bank Interview Questions in Providence, RI

Updated May 21, 2015

3.5

Quality Control Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Citizens Bank (Providence, RI) in October 2014.

Interview

My current position is being eliminated and during a follow up call pertaining to another job interview, the hiring manager mentioned the Quality Control Manager Position was becoming available. I search on line and found the position. The hiring manager for the QCM position was involved in the initial interview and felt that a phone interview was appropriate. I interviewed with her and one other manager from her group.

Interview Questions

• What are the biggest risks you see facing the current CFG contracts.   Answer Question

Lean Change Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Citizens Bank (Providence, RI) in December 2012.

Interview

Internal candidate so it may be slightly different for external candidates but there was a posting and interaction with a HR representative prior to the interview which was not an interview at all it was a large and difficult analysis type question that took about an hour, no calculator and no help from the interviewer

Interview Questions

• the entire problem was awkward and caught me off guard   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Citizens Bank (Providence, RI) in August 2011.

Interview

There was a brief online test that had to be filled out in order to pre-qualify. This was then followed up with a phone interview with a head hunter from the HR department. After the phone interview, we set an appointment for me to be interviewed to meet the hiring manager. At this time I met with the hiring manager & one of the regional manager's assistants. After a brief negotiation of pay, an offer was accepted. They were very good about not notifying my current employer as I did not want them to know I was interviewing for other employment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time some one came to buy one thing & you were able to sell them not only what they were looking for, but additional items as well?   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst - Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Citizens Bank (Providence, RI) in April 2011.

Interview

Some jobs are direct hires, and others are with contract companies. Depending upon the immediacy of the need, there can be as few as 2 interviews, andf an offer made in 1 - 2 weeks. If it is a general posting, then the process is much longer.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about .....................(the role requirements)   1 Answer