Citizens Energy Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Security Analyst Interview

Security Analyst
Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Citizens Energy Group in April 2014.

Interview Details – Phone interview with hiring manager which resulted in offer from recruiting firm. The next communication was a request for salary expectations followed by an offer from the recruiting firm. After agreeing on a start date, the offer letter was issued.

Negotiation Details – Gave range and got offered low end of range.

Oracle Business Analyst Interview

Oracle Business Analyst
Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Citizens Energy Group in October 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview to match your skills with job requirement and duties. A week later called for on-site group interview. It is behavioral interview question to match whether you have the right skills for the job. Then, the called another on-site group interview with question more on your short term goals, and what can you bring the value to the company. After that, they give you an offer in writing.

Interview Question – Give me an example   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Citizens Energy Group.

Interview Details – Great HR team. Very defined process. Behavioral interview always. Typically panel interview. Responses from HR we're slow. Managers were great to chat with. Culture very defined. Still offers pension.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you dealt with ambiguous information.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Long

Worked for Citizens Energy Group? Contribute to the Community!