Citizens Financial Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Personal Banker Interview

Personal Banker
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in July 2013.

Interview Details – Three interviews. The first was a half hour over the phone with an HR pre-screen individual. Met with branch manager and regional VP over the course of the next three weeks. Received offer on 4th week which was pretty good but had already taken a job with TD

Interview Question – A couple of situational questions: How would you handle an irate customer? What would you do if you knew a fellow employee was breaking a rule repeatedly?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Had accepted another offer

International Interview

International
Medford, MA

I applied online and interviewed at Citizens Financial Group.

Interview Details – The position was eliminated and moved to a different group, Although any interview experience is helpful, there was no job to be had when I got there.

Interview Question – Interviewed with entire team of about 20 people.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Branch Manager Interview

Branch Manager
Boston, MA

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in February 2013.

Interview Details – Abrupt

Interview Question – None, manager pressed for time, not at all engaged   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – decided to stay where I am

Team Leader Interview

Team Leader
Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in January 2009.

Interview Details – .NET interview question on web based technology

Interview Question – design a rating system using .NET technology   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none, immediately offered good package

Banker I Interview

Banker I
Woburn, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in April 2011.

Interview Details – Easy. Most managers just look to get somebody competent through the door, and ask basic interview questions based on personal skill sets, etc.

Interview Question – What type of experience do you have in sales?   Answer Question

Banking Training Interview

Banking Training
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in December 2011.

Interview Details – Was interviewed at school. Went well. Was invited for the super day. Went well. Not many women or people of color. Only one with out a finance or econ background. Didn't get a position.

Assistant Branch Manager II Interview

Assistant Branch Manager II
Somerville, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in August 2011.

Interview Details – Received a call from the Branch manager and went to a 1:1 interview the next day. The manager was very professional and friendly, asked questions about my background, education and a number of specific questions like "What would you do if in the middle of a term you realize that are not going to reach the sales target at the end of the period?"

Interview Question – How would you encourage employees to better perform on sales?   Answer Question

Banker I Interview

Banker I
Cambridge, MA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in September 2010.

Interview Details – They were very aggressive and fast in their decision to offer me the job. Did a counter offer for my hourly rate and they accepted. Overall it was fast and efficient.

Interview Questions

• dont really remember. It was a standard scripted interview like at most institutions   Answer Question
  • it was a scripted standard interview. dont remember all the question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Check GlassDoor first before putting a salary requirement

Assistant Branch Manager - Instore Interview

Assistant Branch Manager - Instore
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in March 2008.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by Citizens Bank recruiting department via phone. 2nd interview took place in Quincy with the Regional Manager and 3rd interview took place with Branch Manager. Staff was friendly but Management abuse his power by intimidating hourly employees

Interview Questions

• What are your strength and weakness

Tell me about a time when you had a disturb employee and how you handle the situation
      View Answer
  • Tell me a little about yourself   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – Do not accept the 1st offer. They will negotiate

Worked for Citizens Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!