Citizens Financial Group

www.cfgcareers.com

Citizens Financial Group Business Banking Officer II Assistant Vice President Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Banking Officer II Assistant Vice President Interview

Business Banking Officer II Assistant Vice President
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in March 2012.

Interview Details – Recruiter called and did a basic interview. She asked about my sales background, education and experience. She had several prospecting skill questions. Business credit acumen and cross selling skill set. She said I will hear from the hiring manager.
The hiring manager called a few days later and asked some more question on my credit knowledge and we scheduled a face to face meeting at a restaurant. He shared the his coaching and development philosophy and was very candid on the challenges as well as the rewards of the position.
I felt it was too much of a sales job and not the relationship management position I'm looking for. I thought the regional manager was very professional and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• Discribe your annual review and what was your area of improvement?   Answer Question
  • Have you ever missed a sales goal? If so, what did you learn and do different?   Answer Question

Worked for Citizens Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!