Citizens Financial Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Solution Architect, Officer Interview

Solution Architect, Officer
Cranston, RI

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in October 2009.

Interview Details – The CFG Interview and hiring process is a very long drawn out process.
I had 3 Phone interviews and a in person interview.

Once I began to review offers they where fairly hard to get alterations in the offer approved.

After taking the Role, I have been involved in the hiring process of other colleagues. It is difficult to get a position approved to begin hiring and then we miss a lot of good talent do to the approval process. It just takes to long to get offer alterations approved and then make offers. Many people find other positions while we are seeking approvals.

Overall a lot of improvement in this space is required.

Interview Question – Sorry it was 6 years ago.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Once I began to review offers they where fairly hard to get alterations in the offer approved, very long process.

Risk Manager Interview

Risk Manager
Cranston, RI

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in March 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was done by hr hiring manager and second manger and 3 peers. It was a long drawn out process. Questions were very basic. Hiring manager was not very polished.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Could not meet salary requirements after HR recruiter said my requirements were in range.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Cranston, RI

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in May 2009.

Interview Details – I was first contacted by phone, by HR. Passed that round and then they set me up with a 1:1.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a recent situation where you had to negotiate on a project for resources or funding; how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Received another offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Citizens Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!

Citizens Financial Group Videos

Citizens Financial Group – Why Work for Us?

About Citizens Bank Citizens Bank is a division of RBS Citizens, N.A., operating its seven-state branch network in Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island and Vermont. It has… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citizens Financial Group interview questions and advice in Cranston, RI. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Citizens Financial Group employees and interview candidates.