Citizens Financial Group
Citizens Financial Group Interview Questions & Reviews in Cranston, RI
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Banker I (12)
- Personal Banker (11)
- Teller (8)
- Banker (7)
- Branch Manager (6)
- Assistant Branch Manager - Instore (4)
- In Store Banker (3)
- Customer Service Representative (3)
- Sales Assistant (2)
- Personal Universal Banker (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Vice President (2)
- Technical Writer (1)
- Portfolio Manager (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Operations Specialist (1)
- Teller Manager (1)
- Assistant Manager (1)
- Risk Manager (1)
- Quantitative Analyst (1)
- Assistant Branch Manager II (1)
- International (1)
- Banker II (1)
- Team Leader (1)
- Mortgage Loan Officer (1)
- Senior Project Manager (1)
- Associate Financial Analyst (1)
- Bank Teller (1)
- Solution Architect, Officer (1)
- Online Advertising Department Manager (1)
Solution Architect, Officer Interview (Negative Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in October 2009.
Interview Details – The CFG Interview and hiring process is a very long drawn out process.
I had 3 Phone interviews and a in person interview.
Once I began to review offers they where fairly hard to get alterations in the offer approved.
After taking the Role, I have been involved in the hiring process of other colleagues. It is difficult to get a position approved to begin hiring and then we miss a lot of good talent do to the approval process. It just takes to long to get offer alterations approved and then make offers. Many people find other positions while we are seeking approvals.
Overall a lot of improvement in this space is required.
Interview Question – Sorry it was 6 years ago. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Once I began to review offers they where fairly hard to get alterations in the offer approved, very long process.
Risk Manager Interview (Negative Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in March 2010.
Interview Details – The interview process was done by hr hiring manager and second manger and 3 peers. It was a long drawn out process. Questions were very basic. Hiring manager was not very polished.
- Why do you want to work for us? Answer Question
- What makes you a good fit for the position? Answer Question
Reason for Declining – Could not meet salary requirements after HR recruiter said my requirements were in range.
Project Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
The process took 2 days - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in May 2009.
Interview Details – I was first contacted by phone, by HR. Passed that round and then they set me up with a 1:1.
- Tell me about yourself? Answer Question
- Tell me about a recent situation where you had to negotiate on a project for resources or funding; how did you handle it? Answer Question
Reason for Declining – Received another offer.