Citizens Financial Group Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Citizens Financial Group in October 2010.

There was one interview, even though recruits for the job are brought directly from the Randstad staffing company. The managers are usually nice during the interviews and the questions do vary. They make sure that you are ready to take orders and receive calls all day while maintaining yourself and your call stats and sales.

You can try to negotiate a better seat, however that is about all the bank will budge.

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Financial Group

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Citizens Financial Group in March 2011.

Had a phone interview, then a 1 on 1 interview and then met with a banking manager who asked mostly behavioral questions. Received employment offer the next day. Had to complete a series of test online, including cognitive abilities, customer service simulations, personality type and situational examples. Also had to pass a credit and background check.

There were quite a few candidates applying for the same position. My advice is to dress to impress and to bring a padfolio with an extra copy of your resume with a pad and pen.

Interview Questions

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Citizens Financial Group in September 2010.

Was not offered the initial position that I applied for but they were willing to offer me another interview for a different branch which I declined. They were very willing to assist you in exploring other options within the company.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time that you experienced a difficult customer and how you dealt with the situation.   Answer Question