Citizens Financial Group

www.cfgcareers.com

Citizens Financial Group Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pittsburgh, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in October 2010.

Interview Details – There was one interview, even though recruits for the job are brought directly from the Randstad staffing company. The managers are usually nice during the interviews and the questions do vary. They make sure that you are ready to take orders and receive calls all day while maintaining yourself and your call stats and sales.

Negotiation Details – You can try to negotiate a better seat, however that is about all the bank will budge.

Customer Service Representative

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in March 2011.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview, then a 1 on 1 interview and then met with a banking manager who asked mostly behavioral questions. Received employment offer the next day. Had to complete a series of test online, including cognitive abilities, customer service simulations, personality type and situational examples. Also had to pass a credit and background check.

There were quite a few candidates applying for the same position. My advice is to dress to impress and to bring a padfolio with an extra copy of your resume with a pad and pen.

Interview Questions

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in September 2010.

Interview Details – Was not offered the initial position that I applied for but they were willing to offer me another interview for a different branch which I declined. They were very willing to assist you in exploring other options within the company.

Interview Question – Tell me a time that you experienced a difficult customer and how you dealt with the situation.   Answer Question

Worked for Citizens Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!